Best range class right now in your own opinion?

What is the meta range class rn that can get easy loots and fun to play ?

Priest or archer, no question about it for me.

:joy:

I guess it’s fun once you get a prot but other than that, gl doing anything by yourself :3

You can never go wrong with a wizard!

I do not think you understand the meaning of the word meta, unless this is some new slang the youths of today are using.

Sorcerer is the best in my opinion.

Yea I guess I made a priest cuz I got ice prot so I don’t really know what unprot priest is

Seconded. Wizard dps is insane, range is perfect and regular tiered gear works great.

What’s your own perspective about meta? in my own perspective the meaning of meta is ‘‘the most used’’ ‘‘Has the best ability in the current game rn’’ like pally many ppl plays pally because that’s the meta rn. (Again sorry for my bad grammar)

right now i’m stuck between wizard,sorc,archer x)) what would you recommend? please explain why did you pick that please :)). btw guys i’m already have alot of experience in this game, i just created new account. (Forgot my password in my old acc)

It means ‘something referring to itself,’ or more commonly used as a prefix.

Yeah this is my perspective in the word ‘‘meta’’

Without UTs: Wizard
With UTs: Archer

Wizard, objectively
Archer, subjectively

Wizard vs sorcerer?

Sorcerer.

priest is boring as hell, wizard is incredibly bland and lacks the awesome power of devastation, mystic is a beast but comes with accidental stasising if you aren’t perfect, necro’s meh, archer is far too weak compared to ninja for my tastes (I know ninja isn’t a range class but for me the difference between the two in practice is small), and huntress is basically just archer but with harder-to-acquire paralyze.

Archer. Nuff said.

Mystic. Learn to use your Orb properly and you have more versatility than every other class mentioned here.

wouldn’t sorcerer just be huntress with harder-to-acquire slows?

Sorcerer’s slow is much more common, easier to aim, and easier to effect more targets.

Archer and wizard are my favorite ranged classes. Can’t go wrong with them.

I only use staff classes with ep because i have huge pp.