Beware Sourcestone Society

How??? From what I’ve seen you’re a pretty awesome person. You’re also pretty experienced and good at the game to be honest.

Um. Shatters discord is, at the current moment at the very least, NOT blacklisting/banning people that use SSS. Unless you are caught doing the actual duping yourself or hacking in that server, we, as of now, have not decided to ban anyone from that server. We do not encourage it, but we will not stop you.

That’s what I was thinking, cause I checked the announcements for the Shatts discord and saw nothing about SSS.

I’d say he’s one of the few people I’ve met on RotMG that truly lives up to their IGN.

Haha yeah, Troll is pretty hilarious. It’s cool. Didn’t they feed a jugg or something like that once?

No he absolutly isnt

https://www.realmeye.com/forum/t/troii-kicking-people-from-wot-watrol/19043
https://www.realmeye.com/forum/t/lstsgxjcjxjdjxnxjc/19179

Thanks Myna. As I said, I really don’t have a high opinion of this guy as a person, much less a member of this community. But think what you will Uny.

Hmm, no idea really. Just was speaking from what I’ve seen of the player Troll.

Thanks for spreading the lies a little more.

I’m not going to say anything because I don’t know too much about this situation, but all I can say from what I’ve seen from you is nothing but good.

Thanks, I really appreciate it

I’m just going to point out that in Sourcestone we now always do split runs.

Just sayin

Could I get uh…proof? Us and sbc are literally some of the most anti hacking discords out there

I’d also like to ask why me and the other lhh staff are banned with no warning or infractions from sss

2:0 ; LHH in the lead

Just want to throw in, Brian having no LH completions recorded on realmeye isn’t really a good point when used to say he hacks/dupes. RE only records the times you go through the realm/nexus portal at the end, if you’re like me and just nexus from the run after getting your loot it doesn’t count as a completion.

For the record, how many vials do you have?

What guild is that, I know the rusher and he doesn’t hack, I’m sure he would be OK with supplying a video of him rushing too.

it’s lCellarDoorl

[quote="Xsolla, post:107, topic:23382, full:true] I know the rusher and he doesn’t hack, I’m sure he would be OK with supplying a video of him rushing too.
[/quote]
I don’t know anyone, even BTL or any of the people who solo lh in sbc, who would be able to rush to the boss in 1-2 minutes.
It is literally impossible w/o hacks.

you misunderstood i was asking a question not stating that’s what happened. I don’t see anything from LHH bot in my inbox.