Biff fame box glitch (possible whine cellar)

So basically i set the biff fame box to 1000 fame for 10 rolls, but the limit is 5 rolls, and what it did was not give me anything and remove 500 fame from my account (thats like 1/4 of my fame) it also used up my 5 spins without giving me anything. Go ahead and say im complaining, but my friend got a legendary humanoid egg from it so i kinda missed out on a lot.

just dont set the fame box to 1000 fame

Testing now

what I got

Did you check your gift chests? Maybe you did receive the items, but didn’t get the message saying that you received them. It would still be a bug, but a lesser one.

I see someone has took after me

What have u done?!?!?
BRING HIM BACK!!!

If you set it to 1000 fame before you have already done 5, it says maximum limit, takes away 500 fame, doesn’t give you the items, and doesn’t give you the spins. I know it didn’t give me items bc Of the items that it gives, I have 2 large mystery cloths (also this time, it gave me four spins and my last spin kept spinning forever for five minutes until I closed the game because I couldn’t go in any dungeons.

I have a video of the fame box going infinitely and losing 1 spin

Then you can send it to Deca. Wether they’ll do something about it or not is out of my knowledge.

https://decagames.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.