Big giveaway DONE

Best memory was definitely maxing my first stat on priest :slight_smile: Speed. Died soon after

Getting my first crown. Jumped around my house for 2 minutes shouting “Crown!” on the top of my lungs.

Spending the first month of playing only leveling on the beach because I was too afraid to venture further. Lol longest gameplay 10/10

Logging back onto rotmg after 4-ish years and seeing everyone in my old guild dead. RIP

My best memories are still from the days before the duping outbreak and functional pets. I was really bad back then and struggled a lot but it gave me a sense of accomplishment which I hardly find anymore nowadays.

Getting my first cbow ohhh i was so hyped

my favourite memory was when stars and uts were difficult and required a lot of commitment to get. :confused:

Dying in midlands while googling how to find a cland, was blue star at the time

40 Minutes Left To Enter

best memory was trying to find rotmg r34

Sister nexusing me when i found a cland

Prolly last entry, sick!

About 3 years ago, my guildie was chain closing realms for like 15 hours to try and get a cwand from a crystal. I got bored of farming abysses, and did ONE crystal with him, and got a cwand. It was amazing because he got so freaking salty

5 Minutes!!!

When ddock was event. I make a ppe and always doing ddocks till i get 8/8. Only ddocks. And after i got 8/8 i got 3 vault chest unlocker in a row. And i feel like. That was the best memories ever

1 minute left

That’s all folks I will draw a winner in the next 30 minutes or so !

Would like to thank everyone who made this a fun journey and wishing me all the best cheers !

• Archer

Best memory was when i got an ogmur on a 0/8 paladin and my guildies were all like how tf did this idiot get an ogmur. i got kicked after that

Best memory is getting that tasty white bag, then losing it later. So distraught but it gives you the power to keep playing and get it again, so that’s good. Thanks man.

Winner is @XXinfamous Congratulations enjoy it! Tell me a suitable time to meet