Big giveaway DONE

My best memory getting qot as a light blue and my orange star friends screaming it’s trash don’t pick it up and me saying i died with it

My best memories within this game all revolve around the people that I have met along my long 3.5 year journey.
It allowed me to bond with my friends in real life, through playing in game every night with them and talking over discord, and through learning about the game together when we were all noobs.

Along with irl friends, I have met some extraordinary people in game through 3 of the main guilds I have been in, and memories of these people will stay with me as long as I live.

There was Void Voltage, the guild that me and curlip founded when we were still noobs and knew nothing about the game. Within the first day of creating the guild, it filled up due to me inviting any random person I saw that was guildless. There was one person in specific, @rotmgboi, who I connected with the most. Nearly every night we would both be on, and we both shared our issues with each other, talked about our lives, and helped each other with real life problems. He doesn’t play the game too often anymore, but whenever he is on the first thing he does is pm me and see if I am on as well.

The second major guild I was in was Discrete, and they were filled with members that were active as hell on discord. There were a group of about 15 of us that would get on every night (discord voice calls) and play. I would look forward to coming home every day and playing with these people. We eventually branched out from rotmg into other games as well (CSGO and LoL to name a few) Whenever someone died or was struggling, there was always someone else around to help them.

About a year after joining discrete, I made the decision to leave and find a more elite guild. That’s when @tartarus picked me up, even though I was 8k fame under the requirements. That was in substance, and the main guild has reformed as fanatical, summit, and currently greed island. This guild was full with older players, people that were more mature. I developed friendships with multiple people, and the whole guild did the same. People from LA were talking about coming down to Queensland on holidays and meeting up with other guildies that lived around there. It made me realise that games in general can be so much more than just games, they can lead to actual real life friendships between players.

On a final note, if i’m still playing this game in 2-3 years, I plan to meet the people that have made this journey such a great one for me. It may be guildies, it may even be fellow forumers, but it’ll show that this game has done a lot more for me than just entertainment.

My best memory was when I was like “Ha I found a solo udl in the udl event” and then die with my 7/8 mystic immediately

finally not missing the whole motmg for the first time

best memory was quitting this game

worst memory was coming back to it

best memory dying to ent sitting

My best memory was running tombs with some old guildies and invited to run dungions with major guilds like Nightingale and Cream which were at the time the biggest guilds. When i decided to quit i gave all my pots and stuff away. The funniest was when leveled in godlands with Ancient stone sword and wooden shield by myself before pets came out in. Everyone was calling me an idiot but i did it and got to level 20.

THIS EVENT IS ENDING IN 5 HOURS PEOPLE.
Enter while you still can

Best memory is getting rekt by sileeeex

i wouldnt call it best memory but i was weak and didnt know much about the game. went into a sprite and got a white bag. i was like huh thats cool its an ep. when i looked at the stats i was like damnnn it has 10 shots but i didnt bother looking at the range of it. went back to the realm using it thinking i could i shot gods…

i ended up getting one shotted instead :clown_face:

Getting another Jugg

A few years ago where some hacker spawned 100 oryx in nexus <3 Those were the days , and also ammys haha

Best memory is getting jugg drop from sphinx when i least expected it

trying to stun septavious with an ogmur and running into him getting popped by a shotgun and die instantaneously

Best memory was when I first started playing realm and didn’t know that nexusing was a thing. It took me a decent amount of time to realize that you didn’t have to die everytime to go to nexus.

I spent a few days saving up vit, and planning to make my first maxed character. I chose vit because I had a necro, and it has a low cap. Then, in my excitement, I got popped trying to ep Stheno.

Death

My best memory was playing with my friends at school.

my best memory was yesterday when i got my 1st prot

My best (and most impacting) memory was when I found and killed a candy gnome and went into the candyland. I was a 0/8 knight then with some tops. After aobut 30 minutes in the cland, I actually got a Pixie sword and was taking screenies here and there. About 3 minutes after that Gigacorn (that dropped the pixie) died, a mega rototo spawned. Thinking I was invincible now that I had one of the most useful swords, I decided that it was a smart idea to kill the rototo while standing in the middle of the rototo’s flamethrower attack thing. I died in a snap and was legit depressed for the next few weeks. :stuck_out_tongue:
Anyways, I hope you enjoy your retirement from RotMG!