Birthday Giveaway!

Winner will receive 4 deca rings. Ends on February 28th. To enter all you have to do is answer this simple question and comment something special that happened on your birthday.
The question:
What was @Visconti’s name before he changed it?

• He didn’t change it
  • Skullz
  • Viceconti
  • Kubera
  • Spook

0 voters

Best of luck!

My ex-girlfriend was the only person who wished me a happy birthday every year in high school.

All I got was people forgetting it was my bday and a rejection letter to join the last game of realmafia.

When I was in Year 4 I brought in brownies for my bday then when I got home I dropped the plate and it broke and I shidded and farded

Damn, a 15 year old can cook better than I can.

Hell yeah I can. Check the food thread I posted something I made in January I think

bday depression thread? Why are bdays sad sometimes?

My family always throw a surprise party no matter how small. One time a few days before my 13th birthday (so of course I wouldn’t expect it) my sister led me out of the house to walk about in town and do whatever. When we got back I was gonna knock on the door, but right before I did I looked through the window and saw one of my friends duck out of site. Even though I’d already caught on by now I played along and acted ‘surprised’, and even though I kinda ruined it for myself the surprise party was great lmao, I did not expect it at all and my friends and I had a great time.

I got the laptop I started Realmin’ on on my nth birthday, nearly 6 years ago now.

I remember on my birthday I gave away skins to forumers :^)

Well i hope everyone’s happy in their birthday./

On my lastest birthday i gave away a deca.

When it’s my birthday i can choose my gifts, that’s not really a surprise but imagine if i get something i already have or something i don’t want… and then you need to be happy…

Oh and btw, happy birthday Fluffegan ! I’m really happy rn cuz i just got a Queen's Stinger Dagger from an epic quest chest (ppl called me a lier so here is the screenshot
image.jpg1280x1024 395 KB

)

Actually my bday is the 28th

I forgot my 17th birthday so when my parents and my brother came into my room to wake me up and congratulate me, i told them to fuck off. Took me 2 hours to realize that it actually was my birthday :frowning:
I still apologise for that at every single birthday of mine.

I don’t really celebrate my birthday in the same way other people do. They(parents/friends) always offer to buy me a gift, and I end up not thinking of anything and declining. My parents also bring me out to a restaurant of my choice, which is cool.

speciall hmmmmmmmmi guess i got a like 200 dollar mindstorms robot thing once used it for a year and then i guess stopped using it.

I lost my brother no my 17th birthday.

had fun really, and jesus blessed me with some luck and got whites on my birthday

Last year my colleagues made me a surprise birthday cake, cat themed. It was really a nice gesture and made me happy :heart:

Image result for happy birthday to the ground