Blocked from joining EUWest Realms?

Every time I try to join a realm in the EUWest server (My IRL Region), it loads at first, then the loading is stopped by the message “An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host”. In the text channel it says “Sorry, the server is full [02]” even if the realm is completely empty to full it happens.

I can join realms in pretty much all other servers perfectly fine without any issue, it only seems to happen when I try to join realms in EUWest. This has been going on for 3 days now, I’ve tried everything pretty much I can think of, restart the computer, restart wi-fi, uninstall and re-install the game. What is going on?

Me too. There are quite a few reports of it on Reddit. It seems to affect a few servers, and people are seeing the dialog on joining a Realm or just on leaving.

For now I’ve decamped to EU West 2. I sent in a support ticket a day ago, and with all the Reddit posts they must be aware of it, so hopefully will do something about it later today.

Yep Me2

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.