Boomers thread ~Relive old memories~

grafik

when non-tops still had value

Good times

Innocent me not knowing these things had surprise projectiles.

i have more but yea

Pt 2

I remember when Life was 4 def and 1 def was like 4-5 pots

sips monster

reminder to all fellow boomers that SwatSec was over SIX years ago

Dang 12 free char slots

I got only 1 back then

nah man i didnt get charslots for those (nor was I trying to, i was just trying to see if i could escape the nexus).

Eventually I made it into the cloth bazaar, where one guy was sitting already completely shell-shocked. Good memories. Eventually I even found a server where people were fighting back, but all my characters were too sheite to really do much.

I did get one character that died VERY shortly before the swatsec-ening revived, in a new char slot! that was pretty sweet. a 1/8 wizard if I recall, which actually meant something to me back then too lol.

A hacker attack when oryx 2 been in nexus and killing very much people. A golden set for 1400 gold. And your first white bag in Kabam Era.

oh man I remember this death :smiley:

if youā€™re wondering why I had a pixie, I didnā€™t know how good it was at the time, so I was using it and didnā€™t find it very good. Then I went into shaitan and dieded because I didnā€™t nexus in time.

That was swatsec

That kinda makes sense. They were rarer when they were tradeable and before pets long range was the meta (wizard, wizards everywhere).

Pets didnā€™t come until March 26, 2013 (Build 12.0.0), so it makes some sense that youā€™d still bee using def over HP rings ^u^

Ah, what I remember was struggling to kill Horned Drakesā€¦being annoyed at Ninjaā€™s short rangeā€¦Huntressā€™ low damage with tiered bowsā€¦not knowing whether stat pots really boosted stats permanently, and being pretty hyped to drink my first oneā€¦the old, square-r vaultā€¦
Oh, what a time, what a time.

Ah Yes the vault, very few gift chest at that time.

me being so bad at this game, I had difficulty to lv up, I wasnā€™t really patient, and stupid I didnā€™t know anything, so Iā€™d just rush head down into death

(this is my second account, since I had lost the first)
you can laugh at me for dying at lv 1

This is me a few months ago but it would go for an hour for me and then Iā€™d go to bed

xz1P3SI

First mithsword I ever had. srry for potato image quality

Knight