Boss dialogue upon player deaths

Void though:

“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”“PLAYER has become part of the Entity!”

This is quite the over exaggeration. Even in public halls, deaths rarely happen to more than 2 people die. Besides, just make text options for 5+ deaths.

53%20AM

If the game were only able to do shoutouts when people’s autonexcheat activated.
“PLAYER has autonexused! 5th time today! Account ban in progress!”

5 chances is too generous, maybe 1 chance.

Its just a prank bro

My favorite so far, actually sounds like something I imagine the Void Entity would say

I got one for Arachna the Spider Queen.

“It seems Player1 is all wrapped up in my webs, my children will feast well.”

“Your friends are quite the powerful ones, I’ll admit, but they clearly didn’t see the webs around them.”

*weeb owo

I’m just gonna assume that’s a joke, and if it is, good one.

Daichi:

Upon Player death:
Omae wa mou shineiru!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.