"Boss Rush"

Pretty sure in lh 2.0 they will make void solo-able(but still hard)

Even if it was skill based, I still dont see a chance for anyone but high level people, especially for LH. So pretty much you’re going to have to rush an entire LH, find the flames for cult, and find boss both of which alone can take 30 minutes and pretty much doable only on rogues unless you plan to clear out an entire dungeon of infinitely spawning enemies and find a boss room without a minimap. Also how does the cult workout? Would you have to make a special portal that takes it to marble colossus? Or what if you find Colo first? Do you go to void or cult first? And the bosses are still insane. I mean even if you halved all the HP soloing colo is still near impossible (Ive only ever seen 3 people do it), and lets not talk about void. That stuff is just crazy.
So pretty much all I can say is get ready for people like BTL to get richer than he already is.

No, no, no. You don’t have to look for anything of the Lost Halls portion for Cult, because you do Cult first by spawning directly into it.

Remember, in the rules it states that you go directly to the next area by being teleported there once the boss dies. There wouldn’t be a portal, as you’d go right to the actual Lost Halls dungeon.

You’ll know exactly what the path of the Lost Halls (and many other dungeons) is, as it directly tells you. I stated this in the post. You would know exactly where to go, and all you would have to do is work around the enemies or take them down before continuing, which isn’t too hard if you know what you’re doing.

There’s ways of soloing Colossus fairly simply if you’re careful about where you step and where you shoot. It may be very hard, but that’s the point, it’s a hard boss. I can see the issues regarding Void that people have been displaying, and I don’t think I’m going to make major changes until Lost Halls 2.0 shows what’s changed and if it’s easier/harder.

It’s not that hard to think about the fact that something is slightly changed to make it more possible to go for speed in a boss fight. I can see where you’re coming from, but if it’s truly impossible, then do you see any other way of putting it in? Because leaving it out entirely isn’t going to make it a “Boss Rush” since not all of the bosses are there, and changing it makes it “not Void” as you say.

This overall idea is just not good. I mean think about it. You’re going to be spending so much time doing dungeons consecutively. I know a lot of people who play rotmg casually and they simply dont have the time to spend. I don’t know the exact time it would take to complete the challenge but what if you have to use the bathroom, or you dc or who knows. And it’s not healthy to spend so much time in front of a screen regardless. IDK only die hard rotmg players would actually ever do something like this. Which once again only means the really good people who would normally spend hours in the fame train.

From off-hand experience, I can tell you that this isn’t as bad in terms of how much time is spent as you might think.

I get the whole thing about consecutive dungeons and all that, and how some can be long in terms of total playtime, but it could be a whole lot worse overall. There are going to be people willing to spend time for entire days worth of practice, even if it’s not the most advisable thing.

Die hard people doing this is the intention. It’s for people that want something new out of realm, and not for beginners. The idea itself isn’t 100%, I won’t try and say that it is, but that can be said with any idea that isn’t already listed as “The Best”. I’ll likely make changes to it overall if the same issue keeps coming up, unless it’s about the Void, as I’ve already stated my case on that one.

Why not? It could make the petless run very interesting because you’d have to ration your pots for when it really matters.

I could see that, honestly.

That gives an idea, too. A certain amount of Health/Magic potions given for defeating a boss that’s into the harder dungeons to make sure that you have enough but not too much, so you have to be hesitent on using them so that you have more later, or use them to go faster and risk not having enough later.

If you like this comment then I will like you back.

Oh, the choices.

Okay, then go through every single post in realmeye history and like every post. I’ll give you a dirk of cronus as a reward. For Science!

scam111

notscam222

It makes sense, but the chances of people wanting a scutum over apairy and honey circlet are much higher than vice versa. I feel like the higher tier coupons should be more rewarding rather than depending on dungeon difficulty.
An example is ocean trench vs mountain temple: ots are much more rewarding than temples, and as or even less difficult than mts. Thus, more people do/prefer OTs over Temples.

I can understand that. This is just the system that I came up with when making this, so I went with it.

I don’t think it should be in if you can’t legitamitely put it in

@PrimeGrind I know that Void can be run with 8 people in 2.0 but I still don’t think it can be soloed. Don’t quote me on that though

Congrats, DECA has taken note of this thread, and “Boss Rush” or “Dungeon Rush” will most probably be implemented into the game.

And you will probably be rewarded, greatly.

Yes, I am looking at those sweet exclusive character dungeon mastermind skins :3.

Me IRL.
lmaoo

no.

You’re a bit late to the party, eksdi.

Also, considering the chance - not even talking about the fact there’s a lot of other special drops - this is a very rare thing, and would likely happen after 60 tries just for one of those two alone. You’re more likely to get Scutum three times in a row, tbh.