Bring Back Resurrection

I think Resurrection should make a come back from the amulet of resurrection. I think the amulet before was all too common, although without it I think it increases the amount of hackers because they feel the need to hack without any option of feeling safer without cheating.

I believe, were it to be re-implemented, it should be much rarer. Much like the rarity of a Pyramid Ring. I think with some creativeness it can be implemented and balanced, personally I thought the Omnipotence ring should resurrect as it is the rarest ring in the game.

Give us a taste of that nostalgia.

lol.

i dont even know how to respond to these posts anymore lmfao

No, the game is already very easy with pets

Lol. aka no one will ever die?

leave

resurection as good as it sounds actualy will lower the quality of play in this game, this game is made for you to build up die then rebuild making cycles of happiness (dope loot) and tragedy (death) bringing resurection back will not only just let you steamroll the game with a undying character but also leaves out the fun of getting good loot. For example your more satistfied when you get a ogmur on a 6/8 char you made fresh because u died, rather than a constantly maxed op character that has 8 of those because he simply cant die.

Not with pets, come play drazas dominion, it has ammies

Resurrection rings that are as rare as a pyra while your getting 90 hp 45 mp in one second is already broken but a addition of resurrection is even more broken

Drazas?
Darza’s.

Resu Amulet + Pets = Broken Game. The game was designed to make you fail. You may never fail if we had both.

Take Away Resu and Add Pets = Still somewhat semi broken. If you have a maxed pet, it makes the game easier but you can still die but its pretty balanced at the low level.

Ew no. I tried playing darza’s and it’s just… no. I can’t stand the controls. If it was on the computer maybe I’d like it.

Getting lv 20 is too ridiculous compared to rotmg

True

le MAO

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/resurrected-warrior-s-armor

#bruh if you dont feel safe with this baby then youve been doing it WRONG

the RIGHT WAY

mate, 5 days playing

1400 glory 6/8 archer and 3 more 6/8s :stuck_out_tongue:

@XDRDogex no

damn save some pussy for the rest of us

First two posts sum up my opinion.

A much more rare omnipotence.