Bring Back UT Weekend

k. all of my vault for it

I’m a bit suprised people even ask for this anymore.

See this is the interesting thing everyone has their own preference. I’d take that trade in a second!

Ever thought about the drawbacks for having it?

As a matter of fact, they do lmao

Something I stole from an old forum user

he wasn’t stating that it was a bad idea because of dupers and etc he just said it was a bad idea.

evidence to back up your claims please?

Shurima ;-; baby cumbakk

I remember @Doc had a pinned thread regarding UT weekend threads on the Kabam forums. Those were much more popular there than here.

Not much of a difference but k

N****’s R**** closed down thanks to duping. P****** B closed down to duping.
I’m sure you can find out what the asterisks are supposed to be :^)

if duping wasn’t a problem then why would ut trading be bad?

n************** didn’t close because of duping and p**** was kind of a shit server in general it had like 2 custom items the rest where taken from the db and i don’t even know how duping would be a problem in a server like that when you can get the most expensive item after about 20 minutes of playing and that’s excluding yourself from any way duping could be effected by it basically you can get it without buying it on the marketplace, rwt ing and anything of that sort.

previous post
reee running out of battery with no socket

Main reason they made UTs soulbound was cuz duping and don’t want it to screw up in-game economy. I started playing this game about 5 years ago so I still remember the times UTs were tradable and merching was way more fun/rewarding back then. I would like there to be a UT unnsoulbound weekend/UTs permanently unsoulbound, but since duping is such a huge issue I think its better for it to remain the way it is now. As much as I want UTs to be tradeable again I’d rather not fuck the game over for it. So hopefully sometime in the distant future when duping is solved/more stable in-game economy I would hope to see it once more.

I would just save up and buy Hivemaster, then I would by Dblade, and Crown, and FDBA, and then i would use potting characters to max him and solo a Ddocks, then, I COULD SAY I SOLOED A DDOCKS

ddocks are just boring to solo a fun one to solo is a nest or whatever drops the hivemaster helm you speak of also im pretty sure that helmet isnt really that good? ive used it on a testing server before and it doesn’t seem to do much.

Yeah, UT weekend is coming the day the USA and North Korea become the best allies ever
i. e never ever (even tho i am a suporter for it)

Hey, Trump and Kim are having a summit (maybe).

So UT weekend might be coming soon xd

it isn’t really good at all but it summons bees that help deal damage, and also have a chance to curse

seems like if you get a curse off it’s a really good dps helm. It’s weird though even though they both give berserk for 6 seconds and that it for damage the bee helm still has lower helm dps even though they legit do the same function except for the bee helms shoots bees out which i don’t think they actually deal damage it’s really weird.

the first is no curse the second is curse.

sure!

Wont ever happen thats all there is too it, this is polluting the game discussion mainly from people like @Djck

Just going to whine cellar it. Thats where a discussion like this belongs

or maybe in ideas, because it wont ever happen