Built-in realmeye trading/offer posting

You know how u can go to realmeye and post a offer to buy/sell something? I would like that realmeye feature to be built into rotmg (realm of the mad god). You press Esc or do something to open the realmeye window, and from there u can see and make offers to buy/sell items.

Would be way more convenient for me and others to see realmeye offers in-game rather than have to open a web browser and look from there. Having to open realmeye on a web browser kinda disables me from finding offers, since i dont want to have to open realmeye on a web browser.

This might kill merching though, since ppl can just see the best offers for stuff in-game. No more buy-low sell-high. or making tiny profits barely playing the game and just trading.

Against ToS if 3rd party, and if they implement it in-game it’ll just increase the amount of botting by 200%

In-game trading has been a long requested feature. No need to involve RealmEye, it could exist on the same servers as RotMG with relatively little overhead. No need to come up with a new design just copy it from another game.

The challenge is actually coding it. As there’s nothing quite like it in the game it would need to be created largely from scratch, and then implemented and rigorously tested to ensure there are no bugs or exploits.

I still think they should do it, but it’s not up to me. I think they should port the game to mobile too, and that would need something to replace chat-based trading. That too though doesn’t seem to be in their plans.

How would creating a realmeye window in-game in rotmg increases botting? please explain.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.