Calling all adventurers! Join the ranks of Our Little Ponies! (We're recruiting)

Our Little Ponies

Our Little Ponies is a casual and friendly guild for Realm of the Mad God. We welcome players of all skill levels, from newbies to veterans alike. RotMG can be frustrating, don’t we all know, and is much better enjoyed with some friends to help bear a bit of that burden. The goal of the guild is simple: to have some fun and social interaction while playing Realm. If you are looking for a competitive guild to regularly run Shatters and O3s, we aren’t there yet, nor is that what we are aiming to be. Instead, we wish to grow our skills together as a group, guiding and teaching new players the basics of the game, as well as farming exaltations for our 8/8s. That includes throwing some bodies at The Bridge Sentinel from time to time. We encourage players to push themselves just a bit out of their comfort zone, praise their successes, and help them up when they fall. But most importantly. we’re a group of like minded gamers who enjoy playing Realm of the Mad God.

Main Servers: USWest, USEast

Perks of the guild:

• Weekly Key popping for event and exaltation dungeons
  • As needed Gear Me! and Max Me! events
  • Farming assistance
  • Mentorship
  • Trading and item sharing

Requirements:

• Speak English
  • Be willing to join voice chat
  • Be active - participate in guild events and play at least once every week during active guild times (Evenings/weekends in the Americas)
  • Be mature - DECA’s terms of service require players to be of age 16+. This guild is intended to be for adults, so it is preferable if you are over 18.
  • Don’t Cheat

General Timezone: PST

How to apply:

Please join and apply on our Discord https://discord.gg/4Gga8xrVGD

To celebrate the start of Month Of The Mad God, and the welcoming of our first few new members, we’ll be hosting a Mystery Key Popping event on Saturday August 5th at 3pm PST.

I have around 20 mystery keys. Won’t open them until it is time to go in!

We are still recruiting! We’ve added a new application bot to discord to make the process of joining a little easier. Feel free to send me a DM in discord if you have any questions or issues.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.