Can we get a Package drop down underneath the Items

Please Mr. Eyeball add this to the the site it would be very helpful.

Here are some Examples of what I mean, Realm of the Mad God have these packages that you can buy for a certian amount of Realm Gold, anyway RealmEye has this drop-down menu named “Items” what when hovered shows purchasable goods in-game. Here is what I would like another hyperlink (link) that takes us to the page “Packages” this page will show all the packages that are in-game such as “r4ndomSXD Farewell Pack” being able to show this on RealmEye would be very helpful and would be a cool feature to add making the site even better!

Here is where the Packages are viewed from (Shop)

Here is the package tab.

Here is a cropped example of one of the Packages as we can see.

If you don’t know how to get the images I know a way and if you want to PM me that’s fine and I can show you how to do it

Examples of FULL IMAGES without the text, etc., you could make it very similar to the “Mystery Boxes” tab.

I may be unbelievably ignorant, but I don’t think the title explains it all (i.e. I haven’t a clue what you’re referring to) :confused:

Edit: Nvm, I just looked at what you’re talking about, and I understand. Good Idea, fully support this.

Picture for those who are confused:
PackageDropDownIdea

My bad I didn’t really explain it,

I will edit it now.

I sent a similar request to Mreyeball a while ago and nothing ever came from it so do not hold your breath, but good luck all the same.

We need it, it would be alot more convenient

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.