Can't enchant aspirant items

I’m trying to enchant the aspirant’s plate with the path of the swiftblade engraving, but it does not appear at the enchanter.

Just to be sure, do you have both the aspirant gear and the engraving in your inventory or backpack?

I have both of them in my backpack, this is on my alt, I already enchanted the first set on my main which I died with.

Same here, I figured maybe its because I traded the item?

I would wait until tomorrow. We are getting a new version, and Month of the Mad God starts. A new version should (fingers crossed) fix any bugs, but more importantly I think the full release of Enchantments coincides with MotMG.

There should e.g. be more items to try it out with, ways to access more than just one set, more ways to get the ingredients. So it should be possible to enchant multiple things in multiple ways. Once the Enchanter tabs start filling up like the Forge it should be much easier to see what’s going on (and if there’s [still] bugs much easier to identify and fix them).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.