Can't get into nexus

when i click play, it just wont load the nexus, the loading screen just keeps on loading. it even happens on different servers. do yall also have this problem? how do i fix this?

ok i’m in so if someone could close this post that would be great

lemme know if it works

i don’t like ccleaner because it keeps deleting my meme files

Same, it loads to char select screen but won’t load nexus. Prob’ly the update?

EDIT: It just loaded after I left it loading for a few minutes, there is a socket server security: error #2048 message showing, and like only 3 other people are in here.

i guess

The servers closed earlier and I suppose they aren’t back up yet

then tell it not to, there’s plenty of options.

ccleaner deletes something and theres nothing on my computer that i want gone

you may wanna learn how to use it before you judge it :frowning:

-you download it
-you open it
-you activate it
-you click what you don’t want to have removed
-stuff gets removed
-you close it

what’s there to learn about?

You hurt me :frowning:

anyway from what I see people saying it seems like the game is down atm.

I updated my link and I got in
https://www.realmofthemadgod.com/AssembleeGameClient1545157321.swf

did that already

there were 2 new clients added today!

I play through flashplayer, by the way :wink:
When i first came on, i could login, but couldn’t get my chosen char to load into the game.
I downloaded the new client (or so i thought), and couldn’t get my char loaded again.

I thought it might be my provider, so i rebooted my modem and tried again. Still no further then login.
Then i downloaded new client again, and voila… yet another number on the savefile! And yes, i could login again, and get my char loaded… and now i’m playing for about 1 hour or so

Yes. They released the Xmas update then rapidly released a new version to fix the chat problem. I updated the wiki with the address each time, almost immediately as I was playing at the time and needed the updated URLs for myself. The wiki page is this one:

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/using-the-adobe-flash-projector

It has three URLs you can try, the third of which is the direct one which should always work even if you have an old version in your cache.

That’s too bad because the nexus looks F***ING sweet right now.

CCleaner deletes a lot of stuff that you don’t necessarily need (like cookies, temporary files, search history, etc…) and it helps your computer running faster

If you don’t want to delete all the junk on you pc, that’s totally your right

For my part I’m having this problem with my new internet connection, using a VPN allows me to play the game

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.