Change tabs in gift chest

Gift chest gets a bit cluttered, especially now with seasonal chest being carried into the gift chest. I’ve noticed for myself (a mid level player) that the highest cluttered tab is the “consumable” tab, which includes all proper consumables, skins, pet eggs, etc. I think the consumables tab needs to be split up more (and possibly have completely different tabs added later)
1: add a “skins” tab, containing skins, pet skins, cloths, emotes, dyes and dye remover
2: move pet eggs into the “pets” tab with pet food. Honestly I never understood why eggs weren’t there already
3: add a “keys” tab for all keys, solo or otherwise (including skeleton keys. Idk why they count as a “token”)
4: stat potions, any consumable allowed to be equipped in a hot slot, clovers, belts and backpacks seem like the only proper “consumable” items that should be in that tab
5: possibly remove “tokens” tab. It’s possible many people use this feature; if so feel free to ignore this number. Atleast to me, it feels more like any tokens in the gift chest would be used pretty soon after receiving them, so a tab separate for them wouldn’t get much use

Skeleton keys count as tokens because you don’t use them directly as keys. You have to submit them as tokens to the Tinkerer for the event quests for them in exchange for actual keys.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.