Change to caverns drop rates

There are currently many difficult dungeons that have little to no loot for most players. The two new cavern dungeons are trning out to be like the new lod and shaitans: new challenging fights, but not worth doing.
In the case of the caverns, there is a somewhat high chance of getting no loot after a 15 minute dungeon. I suggest a guaranteed life potion from the crystal worm mother as well as a garunteed greater rainbow potion and a chance of a second.
For the crystal entity I suggest a garunteed life potion, a garunteed greater mana potion, and a chance at one or two greater rainbow potions.
One thing deca seems to have forgotten is the godland dungeons. If you want two dex potions, would you rather do a cavern that takes 15 minutes (and probably not even get the right greater potion) or run 2 sprite worlds, each taking about one minute?
I would much rather do two sprite worlds.
The only thing these greater potions bring to the table is less storage space, but with mules tolerated there really isnt much point in taking one vault slot over taking two.

I mean Ive got 2 whites whitin about 20 Fungals (shield,spell)

I have heard the white bag drop rate is pretty nice, but theres so many whites it isnt surprising (not to mention many people consider most of the whites to be terrible)

I’m going to have to disagree with what you have said I’ve managed to get three white bags from the dungeon so far.

Life is already too common so imma give this idea a big fat N O

I completely agree, but I’d rather them nerf the drop rate from LH (cause its by far too high for its difficulty) and increase the rate from caverns.

Well lets take the Shatters for example. It’s basically the same thing going on; the bosses are difficult and rarely drop any loot, even though the loot is very good when you do get it. Plus the Shatters takes longer than the Fungal/Crystal Caverns.

The pots that Fungal/Crystal Caverns drop aren’t all that bad. You can get a life pot and a greater pot which is pretty good. And if you don’t have enough space for the pots, max another character or sell them for life pots. Also it is worth mentioning that the Fungal/Crystal Caverns both drop the most variety of whites in both of the dungeons alone.

This is very true, though I have heard a lot of negative feedback on many of the items.

I disagree that shatters take longer than caverns, even if you don’t have rushers

well you don’t say? it’s almost as if realms end game has little to no point in doing :slight_smile:

but seriously, this has been realm’s endgame for years now, and considering the risk for this particular dungeon is much higher than shatters or tomb for whatever reason, and after losing an assassin to the miniature son of Arachna, there is no way in hell im ever doing this again.

Even if the changes you proposed were added, that still wouldn’t change the core flaw of the dungeon overall, which is it’s difficulty and shear length because of hp scaling and enemies that are bullet sponges while shooting 3-12 bullets per second, along with the fact they deal 100+ damage per hit.

edit 2:

also, the greater potions still wouldn’t make the dungeon worth it still considering it is an end game dungeon, and that you can get a pair(?) of the same potion type and more in the time that it takes to do the dungeon.

Yeah, thats one of my biggest arguments to why life and greater mana should be garunteed. Actually looking back I think a high chance/garunteed greater mana would be a great addition because the dungeons that drop a single mana take around half the time and are less difficult

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.