Changing Pet Abilities for Gold

Anyone feel like there should be an option to change a pet ability for a small transaction. Sadly I put a lot of money into my pet without having 1 ability that I wanted, so having to grind for one with the abilities that you want, and having to feed it up again will cost a lot. Hopefully we will get an option like that soon :confused:

I always wondered why Deca isnt selling pet eggs with predetermined abilities.

Humanoid Eggs :thinking::roll_eyes:

certain families do give a certain ability guaranteed, but all of the other stats are random, so even if you use a humanoid and get heal/magic heal you likely wonā€™t get electric with it.

this isnā€™t something Deca added though, thatā€™s been a thing since Kabam.

who knows, honestly, they might get a lot of money from egg sales and predetermined would cut down on those sales, plus people might get pretty mad after working toward getting their perfect pet when people could just pay to get that same pet without the grind just by paying, they also just might not have thought about that.

that was removed with the pet wardrobe

wait legit?

Yeup. Theyā€™re all random now.

oh, didnā€™t know about that, i thought babies still gave heal first, but muddy tidechasers (whatever that thing is, it looks ugly lmao) gave different stats.

good to know.

randomness in abilities = makes you buy more eggs = more money for deca

Yes but they could sell those eggs for like 20 times the price :dollar:

Technically speaking, yes, you could have a Muddy Tidechaser with Heal as its first ability.
However, they only changed it so that all families have a skin that has Heal as its first ability: for instance, an Automaton Egg has a 50% chance of getting Heal on a Robobuddy.
Another example is the Green Ant. The one I have in my current Pet Yard has Attack Close as its first ability, as it was hatched pre-Wardrobe. However, on my alt MrAcclaim (pronounced Em-er-acc-lay-uhm), I have a Green Ant with Heal as its first ability.

Back on topic, this would probably make getting a good ability combo for Pets much easierā€¦in a pay-to-win way, to some extent.
It takes away one of only two unique things you receive when hatching an egg - the skin and first ability. Especially since itā€™s for goldā€¦

I would be outraged if they made this a ā€œfeatureā€ and so would soooo many other players that worked hard to get the perfect pet without this.

You are always on the spot with hilarious replies!

But I wasnt jokingā€¦

Still funny

If they were to do this, it should be completely random to which ability it changes to. Maybe make a Gene Splice item for each tier of the abilities, and it sets the ability to a random ability that your pet does not have. Like if you have Heal Mheal and Attack Close, you can use a tertiary gene splice to reroll the attack close and retain its level. Just a thought.

yes lets make the game p2w

You are always spot on with snarky and condescending replies!

Well if I think its necessaryā€¦