Changing Pet Abilities for Gold

You are always on the spot with hilarious replies!

But I wasnt joking…

Still funny

If they were to do this, it should be completely random to which ability it changes to. Maybe make a Gene Splice item for each tier of the abilities, and it sets the ability to a random ability that your pet does not have. Like if you have Heal Mheal and Attack Close, you can use a tertiary gene splice to reroll the attack close and retain its level. Just a thought.

yes lets make the game p2w

You are always spot on with snarky and condescending replies!

Well if I think its necessary…

It usually won’t be. Just say what you’re going to say without sarcasm or snark.

yes, pets are OP asf which makes all the grinding worth it to make the perfect pet

lol Im grinding out my pally waiting for 25k death fame so i can get a legendary pet

im on the same grind, good luck :+1:

Is heal that rare? I have 5 pets and 3 of them are humanoids with heal a dog with heal and a bee.

its the combined rarity of getting heal, mheal, electric/decoy all in that order which is very low

Some go for savage mind you.

Yeah I’m on grind for divine and barely getting onto second legendary, but haven’t used money on it before, not trying to :muscle:t3:, but yeah getting good fp is hard when you have tons of fame. Gl btw!

you too

I also don’t spend spend money I’m f2p so I’m kinda sad that the campaign can only be started if you pay 250 gold which I wish could also be bought with fame. Even though legendary pet yard cost 25000 or just like what 2000 gold? I think getting your pet legit makes you feel more proud of your pet and also yeah coming across high fp is hard as pet lvl gets higher.

Yes I do feel more proud as you can see here
(The first one as an fyi)

nice I hope to get there