Cheating legends?

I wonder how many players on the legend board use cheats? Btw how is there not an anti-cheat system in the game? Why is there not an anti-cheat system in the game. Is cheating responsible for a crashing economy? I think so…
.Btw I love this game more than girl scout thin mint cookies so pls comment and let’s discuss.

more than you would think.

because its a flash game and its easy to exploit

yes, its called duping

I feel like to an extent it also depends on what you call a cheat

silent laughing in the background oh don’t we all wish deca could do that

Do you love it more than girl scout caramel cookies

because a large % of the Rotmg community hacks. If Deca bans all these accounts, they lose out on all that :moneybag: $$$ :moneybag: (the only thing they care about)

Never had those before…but those sound bomb diggity.

There have been several cheaters who were on the leader boards but have been taken off. You can see this when you go to https://www.realmeye.com/top-dead-characters-by/base-fame. Arkie is ranked number one right now on Rotmg’s official leader board so the 5 above him either got their fame through an exploit, or fame botted. Of course there are people on the leader board rn that have cheated by using fame botting. Not naming names, but at least one has been known for quite a while since there have been videos showing proof of them cheating.

Actually Razhiel is but nitpicking. Tons of the top 10 have been accused of fame botting, exploiting etc., but I never cared enough to find proof. Not gonna provide direct link but the closest I remember is our founder omegadeity recording some people exploit lower gods (for a time they completely removed exp from those enemies because of the exploit).

It’s the newest video on his channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc-OynWfla6Lbotbvkk6FzA

I’ve always hated this argument. There is no evidence to suggest that Deca is actively trying to not get rid of hackers to make more money or to keep the player base up.

If Deca was purely for profit they probably wouldn’t even consider spending funds moving RotMG away from flash or even try to fix the game.

Yes but if they really wanted to catch and ban all the hackers, they can. Catching one can be about as easy as typing in lines of text and seeing how their client reacts.

No, it’s not that easy. None of us know how the clients work (unless you hack yourself) and that’s not how programming works.

every single one of them below yellow star

why do you think deca constantly adds updates? its so reduce hackers for a bit. They don’t have a way… yet

mint is disgusting

Unfortunately, RealmEye shows them by base fame, whereas the leaderboards use total fame.
For example, BencemastD had a much higher base fame than both Arkie and Razhiel, but way less fame bonuses, resulting in a technical 4th place. Unfortunately for them, that’s not the case, as the current number four, the original Itani, IPoE, has “only” 805k (compared to Bence’s 850k).
Basically, BF ≠ TF.

completely on-topic

YOU ARE FAKE NEWS #CNN

Yes it can be that easy. There are a lot of differences between the hacked clients and official clients. These can be easy to exploit, like the /sayfame fiasco. I know of several people who get hacked clients simply to find weaknesses in them. And no these aren’t obscure players, these are very upstanding people.

ikr

@Arkie tell them the truth :3

13/20 used hacked clients or other exploits during the period they got legends
2 are purely botted