Chest Labels (+ bank idea)

Very straight forward idea: chest labels.
As I have played more and spent more money on this game, I have acquired a surplus of vault chests. But at the same time I have many many items that I plan to do something with but haven’t yet (so basically I’m a hoarder).

If you’re a hoarder like me wouldn’t you like to easily organize your stuff?

Well, me too so it would be nice to add a little box (with a customizable name in it) under our chests so we can designate those chests for certain items and I won’t have to roam around my vault for 30 secs trying to find an item.

Yes, I have organized it a few times but I am in a hurry sometimes due to voids and such so I don’t have time to move items forward and backward to keep the organization in check and eventually it becomes a spd pot/UT/loot pot/def pot/life pot/UT/raindeer egg/UT mess.

I’m not good at editing and such so if someone who is bored and creative would like to create some sort of visual example below that would be great :D.

Edit: Okay, CRAZY AND SEPERATE IDEA but probably mentioned before idk: What about scrapping the whole vault and making a bank system similar to classic RS? A chest would simply equal 8 more slots… would make vaulting so much easier. Sorry to picky mods if this idea should be a separate thread but whatever.

Damn… A good idea!

Owns all chests. Puts dex pot in one open spot. Goes through everyone 5 times. Wth, where is it. Finds it in 1st row middle chest. Oh haha :sweat:

Im definitely a hoarder. I have a total of 3 chests, none of them completely filled, about 7 mules, all with bps and 1 vault, and all almost filled, and 2 chars, one just to store SB items that dont fit in vault, which is completely filled, including gear and bp.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.