EUSouthWest

###Requirements:

• Must be able to talk English
  • We don’t care about fame
  • Dungeon knowledge
  • No cheaters
  • Must be active

###How to apply:

Message an Officer/Leader/Founder in-game or via RealmEye messages?

By the way then we dont judge (the founder smokes alot of weed)

kek gl

The real question is do you have keys??? ;3

I myself have 70+ keys and i know my guildies have keys likewise, but you will not be able to join if it is the keys and not the community you are seeking.

Thanks mate :slight_smile:

hmmm i want a community too just seeing if u guys were active and do dungeons together.

We do all the same as a normal guild we just focus on having fun with each other and not forgetting that a game is supposed to be played for fun

k
thx

There are a couple things in your rules that might make your guild struggle in keeping members:

1. English is a rare language used, the common ‘rotmg’ language is more often spoken, however. Some popular rotmg terms include, ‘gg’ ‘rip’ ‘where’s ptrain’ ‘why Deca’ ‘selling for op’ and ‘(generic item site spambot link)’

2. ‘We don’t care about fame’ Is a really bad motto. Drives the point away that you only care about keys, reinforced by #3. If its not fame you’re worried about, then what gauge do you use for recruiting if its not key ownership?

3. brah like beside the greedy key argument…
    realm player = dungeon knowledge
    If they’re not light blue i’m sure they are familiar which what dungeons are.

4. ‘no cheaters’ lol like 40% of ppl cheat and its not like people are going to report to you that they actually do so.

5. Activity is the point of a guild, if someone is inactive there’s no point they’d be searching.

Do you think i could join? I have a 4/8 warrior. And I’m active everyday. :grinning:

tbh i found someone that asked if they can join our guild, and tomorrow till now he’s gone forever(1 month)

1 We require people to talk english so that everyone can communicate
2 We dont care about fame is not pointed to wards keys wich we dont care about either all we care about is having a chill and fun time with some nice people
3 The dungeon knowledge is just so that we are able to do dungeons such as shatters and tombs without casualties
4 We dont care about the 40% if you cheat your out, aint nothing to discuss there
5 And alot of guild have inactive players we just say that this isnt apart of Chill Zone

Thanks for having my back :slight_smile:

1. i was being a dik and joking about that one but servers are by region so as long as you are on EU and US you shouldn’t have to worry about non-english speakers

2 there is a difference between strictly saying fame does not matter and actually not letting fame matter. Just don’t give a limit instead of saying what there isn’t a limit for.

3 - 5 yeah i agree

I kinda got that you were joking, just had to respond in an understanding way in-case someone had the described opinion

thanks i’m just being a salty potato today

my b <3 gl with the guild

No problem, have a good day :wink:

Good luck on the guild : )

I’m active almost every day, (UTC +01:00, I live in Denmark), currently got a 6/8 knight, 3 other character slots, 5000+ account fame, and also got multiple keys in vault . I love sarcastic humor, and having fun, so I think I’ll fit right in.

Message me @Marsengo

You seem like a perfect fit im from copenhagen myself so thats even better, next time we are online at the same time ill invite you