[CLOSED] Spuds white star giveaway! (16 Life up for grabs)

I haven’t had a favourite moment because I have only starting using the forums regularly recently

Welcome then! Have a :cookie:

@SirSpud congrats mate

yeah they are not are slick as they think

true dat

Part 1 - Guess the number
My Guess: 155

Part 2 - What are your best memories On these forums
I must admit, most of my time on realmeye is spent using the trade feature to make profit :money_mouth_face:
However, there was a point where I was intrigued by the ideas that were being put forward by players (item ideas etc…) and I decided I wanted to play a part in that.
So, I decided to design a new sword.
I only faced two problems:

1. I was terrible at art.
  2. I was terrible at balancing item stats.

Obviously, this made it rather difficult. :sweat_smile:

After I’d completed the first design of my sword, I posted it to realm eye. As expected, I received criticism for my terrible art and choice of stats. However, it was all constructive, and I was able to use it to improve my design as a whole.

To conclude my short story, my final design was nothing compared to what others were posting. Despite this, just the process of attempting to design an item for realm actually allowed me to learn a lot about the game and how to identify items. So, overall, I have no regrets :grin:

not even an hour apart. you need a new number

whats realmeye

idk some soccer team

Best memory must be the ban of a good friend of mine for having a sort of heated (and inappropriate haha) discussion about who had the best sword :joy: So dumb but so funny

My best memory was when I got my first top (Colossus Shield). I was so excited and I told all my irl friends who also played. The guy who got me into the game told me he knew how to dupe it, so I gave him my account info. He took the collo, and weeks later he told me he needed to find a second one in order to dupe :joy: Gullible me believed him and he never gave it back. Lucky for me, he didn’t steal the other t8-9 items I had been hoarding, being the noob I was.
I know my page says I created my account 8 days ago. However I created it over 5 years ago, quit for a while and came back 8 days ago. My alt, Moldychiz was made a few months later, so you can see that its almost 6 years old

Part 1:

Part 2:

I will be upfront and say that I have no specific memories on these forums; generally, I am the audience and not the speaker here. Because of this, the moments I most enjoy are a collection of things rather than a certain event.

So forgive me if this is a vague answer. I think my favorite thing about these forums is just how open everyone is. Perhaps it’s a side effect of the anonymity, sure. But I LOVE how honest these people are. Even if it’s just about a pixellated game with 8-bit characters. We speak our mind. And we’re pretty damn hard to ignore.

Hell, even DECA listens to us. You know what the community has been asking for lately? Less events. You know what DECA is probably going to do?

:wink:

No best moment

seeming as this topic has been dead for a while (not getting anyone new posting anything) going to go ahead and announce the winners

Firstly, part TWO -
wasn’t really much to choose from here, so I went with @LitePoint for the reason that his description was pretty much exactly what I felt when I heard about deca becoming more community active. It definitely puts them apart from kabam, and im excited to see what is next with deca in terms of working with the community.

Part ONE -
Oh boy. So, the number was 396.
The person closest, or should I say people closest, were @mermanw and @Redastray
however, as stated by me -

congratulations to @mermanw for winning part 1!

Can both of you please spam pm me in game, so you can collect your prizes. (ill b doing the same)

Edit: ok, i sorta need @mermanw to be online for more than a minute every 2 days, getting hard to try and contact you whatsoever. iv’e already alerted redastray, and he will b taking the 8L if i dont get a response whatsoever, because I need vault space very badly

Ok, so I’m on a lot more than once every two days, I’m on for a few hours a day, so maybe we just need to coordinate.

can you read titles tbh

Can I have ur discord tag? Or just add mine, Sir. Spud#1026

Same goes for you @LitePoint

what