[CLOSED] Spuds white star giveaway! (16 Life up for grabs)

o dang

part-1 369
part-2 when bookbookbo was banned, after spamming in usw2 for couple days he was a scammer i found out he got banned and gave my entire inv to some random person (had like 2 mana worth of junk)

part-1 384
part-2 looking through all the white bag threads and crying to myself cos i don’t get them.

342, but my best memories don’t exist on this forum. I stopped playing back in 2012 and just started recently. back when rotmg had its own forum. I have a lot of fond memories going through discussion posts on that forum and watching all the animated tags that every player had. It was like an individual personality put into the tags and that’s how you identified everyone. good old times haha.

When @JohnMH, @Ziqpyk and I were going on an OCPPE adventure, and I got a jugg.

1. My favorite memory was when I gave this yellow star a obsidian dagger in the train. He came back to me and gave me a free acrop. He told me that I should always be generous to others and pass it down. I have been somewhat doing that, but this has taught me that the realm community is not full of assholes.

49 PM

350, my best memory is the first time I got to post in the white bag thread. I was the first person to post a skull of esben (got it in my first run on the first day the dungeon was out). Even though it did not turn out to be a great skull, I still remember posting it.

yea a few numbers have been said multiple times, before you post a number please just search in this topic to make sure that yours hasn’t been said before, as if the winner is a tie, ill pick the person thats first said that number.

666 is a big one, theres been 3 or 4 people that have said that already

ffs, the oldest manuscripts of the new testament actually state the number of the beast as 616, while 666 was probably a mistranslation.

in religion class right now, lemme double check that

Im literally right next to you, go ask, like right now.

no u

papyrus 113, written in greek. the earliest known fragment of the old testament (found in the 3rd century), somehow it got preserved incredibly well, with the number 616 figuring prominently. the fact that 616 is allegedly similar to the spelling of “nero” is probably some pretty damning evidence, considering what nero did to the christians.

Im gonna go with 654 just because I like the number, and best moment in real is when you used to see a white bag drop from a boss get all excited and then realise its just a fking inc.

Guessing 941

My fave memories from forums were all the previous posts about "not getting the final day’s reward for the daily login calendar and also the posts about getting scammed life pots in-game :smiley:

Best memory would be reading both Puffagod’s The Beyond and Oryx’s Paracosm from beginning to end for the first time.

Lovin the alts some people are entering. (Dont add me btw, not entering)