Clothing Dyes

Instead of dropping mystery clothes/dyes chests or mystery box items should drop a token named

Accessory Dye Token Clothing Dye Token Small Cloths Token Large Cloth Token etc and when you are in the cloth bazzar under the fame/gold pay button there would be an option for these tokens so u could chose which one u get.
I think its a pretty cool idea that will satisfy those who want dyes to be tradeable and let players really fully customize to their choice, the nexus might look cooler with all these dyes as some people will always have matching dyes or just use all black dyes so its less of a colour frenzy maybe. it will let players character all have an identity of some sort and then if u want to do rainbow dyes for gay pride month or maybe all black dyes for black history month etc. it would make getting dyes sorta cool when there are chest events.

There is a certain feeling of rebirth almost thats super enjoyable after dying when u go to your vault on a new character grab all your spare equips, pop a backpack then use your dyes u like to have an all your character.

Thanks for reading my idea

I like the idea! I have too many mystery clothes and dyes sitting in my gift chests because I don’t want to go to the hassle of deciding whether or not I want to use each one; there are a few combos that I like, and I’d enjoy the ability to give my characters a color scheme without paying.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.