Coin of revival

No one is forcing you to post stupid threads, yet you’re doing it.
Not sure what’s your point.

Moved to whine cellar.

[mod edit: restored. Basic/grey name users can’t see the WC. And this isn’t whining, OP seems uninformed. -Doc]

You guys were pretty harsh for someone’s first post.

No -_- main aspect of this game is perma death!

Hurray :confetti_ball:

No way would this be added into the game since most hacker would dupe the living hell out of them and some blue star with his moms wallet would spend it to save his 1/8

blue star mindset: i’m bad and I die so plis gib revive
kthxbye

no
@moderators close pl0x

first time i agree with a toxic post of yours
yay…?

not toxic its the truth

You’re not the OP.

Perma-death means no revives. Period.

Bad idea.

God people, you need to get a grip on your life’s priorities.

:no_entry:
No.

I’m glad to see ammy’s gone

Isn’t there a rule that says that you can’t post stupid item ideas?

Deca would make this but they’d price it 500000 gold

I’d love to see ammys as long as they cost 10000 dollars, but then they didnt even work half the time lol.

@Grimreapp Look, I get it. You’re upsetti spaggeti you lost a character, but just because you throw a tantrum and break your computer because you cant deal, that means you shouldnt play realm, not that realm should let you revive. Also, the fact you said “Some” of your computers makes me believe your a bit spoiled, and you’re used to things being handed to you on a silver platter, so having to work your way back up from death is a traumatic experience for you.

no
just why

Why didn’t you just let this thread die?

I don’t think that the coin really fits it well, let’s just change it into some sort of neckpiece, like an amulet or something.
Revival is an overused term, let’s change it to the word “Resurrection” instead.
Let’s just make it cost a buttload of fame instead of a small amount of gold.
And, let’s just give it stats as well, how about +2 of each rainbow stat and +20 HP/MP?

Actually wait, that’s a bit too OP, let’s make it turn you into a zombie instead of bringing you back to life.
And nerf the +2 stats to just +1.
And while we’re at it, why not make it drop from a grave-themed dungeon instead of buying it from the nexus?

Nevermind that, people could use it to troll other players, let’s just make it do nothing instead.
And also change the +20 stats to +30.

This is a great idea and I don’t think anyone’s ever thought of it before!
Why the hell hasn’t this been implemented into the game yet?

You’re being too harsh here. Yes, it was a bad idea, but that doesn’t mean you should just spew unnecessary hate on the person. The forums are for spreading ideas, both good and bad, and our job is to give feedback on the idea. Feedback as in suggestions on how to make an idea better, not just bullying the person.

You withdrew this post as I was typing this, so at least you have some sort of respect.