Command Idea [chat commands]

With the amount of sheer autism going around recently, I’ve been putting the /ignore command to great use. However, I only want certain people ignored for small period of time, and for sake of possible calls of dungeons or other important chats in the future, would like to unignore them shortly after. DECA should add a command such as “/unignore all” to unignore all of the people you have ignored in the past, or add “/ignore list” so we can see exactly who we have ignored in depth.

i literally tried /ignorelist yesterday as a command lol, i think this command would be useful.

I had paranoia during the Kabam era that my by-now-immense ignore list was the cause of me sometimes slow loading as it churned through 25000 or whatever ignored name accounts each time I loaded in.

But someone said that there is a maximum number of stored ignoreds, and beyond that point each new /ignore pushes the oldest one off the top of the list.

Don’t have any source for that info tho so can’t say if it’s fact or was just speculation. Might have been on the Kabam forum that this discussion took place, but I honestly can’t remember.

In any case. Yes, I’d like to be able to see/edit/clear my ignore list.
I’d also like /permaignore (or just /ignore) and /tempignore (or some other variation) to do perma ignore vs a temp (24hr?) ignore for those people who are just temporary morons vs those who I really never want to hear another word from.

Maybe too complicated, but they could go the IRC route and chain several arguments into a command.

/ignore <playerName> <durationDays>

/ignore Nevov 1 would yield a one day /ignore for Nevov for me.

This would be a decent expansion on the ignore system, however. They’d have to write a maintenance system that removes expired ignores, a way to store dates and duration or expirations, etc. Not effortless, but not too complex ultimately I think.

Edited title from Command Idea [ignore] to Command Idea [chat commands], because just having ignore in the title seemed a bit confusing.

like all those idiots pre-oryx who spam stuff like spacebar. I have ignored some of them, but I wish there was a temporary ignore as well.

What if you ignore a player named List if you did /ignore list? :thinking:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.