Corrupt-a-Wish

Granted. You now go on a killing spree, cutting open people’s heads to stare at their brain and glean a tiny bit of information about the universe.

I wish I had @Triforcej syndrome

granted except my huntress just died

and the joke was being bad, i just happened to make it at a time where my cl was extraordinarly good for me

i wish dbiz ends up much better at maxing than me

Granted, but you are the second best maxer in the world

I wish your huntress was still alive

lmao

being the second best maxed would mean the world to me; heck, making it into the top 100 would

granted, but any untradable items are unusable

I wish to never die in rotmg

Granted, you’re now permabanned.

I wish for creative ideas

granted. You can now place blocks in unique combinations while playing minecraft in creative.
I wish I would stop forgetting to put a question/wish

I wish I knew how to do crystal worm mother

Granted. You now know that you should just dodge lmao to finish the fight. flexes in making it to the last phase in a public fungal with no slows on a level 10 priest

I wish my level 10 priest had finished that fight

Granted, but I flex on you by pointing out I was one of the 4 survivors of a crowded public fungal as level 7 trickster, this being my first ever fungal, thus outdoing you (I just can’t seem to do it a second time).

I wish for @Schvy to corrupt this wish as a passive-aggresive attack on known lurkers for literally no good reason

Granted! The twist is that I steal the corruption for myself, thereby corrupting the wish as asked.

I wish I could see into an alternate universe when I want to like with a TV.

granted but you’re blind now

I wish I had a better pfp

granted, but its also zoomed in so much you can’t tell what it even is

i wish it were easier for me to think of these wishes

Granted, you go insane from the sheer number of wishes rushing through your head

I wish I had a piece of fluff

Granted, but it’s a dead bunny (disgusting!)

I wish for my next wish to be in viginere cipher.

granted but everyone’s brain automatically converts it to normal text so no one call tell the difference

I wish that I had two dead rabbits

granted. you’re so corrupt that there’s no need to tweak the wish.

I wish for a psyduck plushie delivered to my room.

Granted, but it’s inside a wall

I wish for one (1) piece of candy

granted but I eat it

I wish I could eat inedible objects of my choosing and not get sick or something

granted, but each time you perform your extraordinary ability of consuming inanimate objects a random limb of your body decreases in size equal to the mass of the object you consumed

i wish that wish corruption would be more creative