Corrupt-a-Wish

granted, your corruption of my wish now applies to you instead. any time I eat something inedible with my new powers one of your limbs loses body mass.

I wish that everyone who is a furry stopped being a furry, and everyone who isn’t a furry suddenly became a furry

granted, this new wish revokes your ability to consume inanimate objects and returns our mass to normal. the wish instead affects our weight, i decrease in weight by 1 gram for each non-furry and you increase in weight by 1 gram for each furry. your new-found behemoth size instantly kills you due to your blood being unable to circulate through your body at a useful speed. your corpse is used as a breeding ground for the more degenerate furries you’ve created

i wish for a cake that changes my age when consumed depending on the amount of candles it has on it

granted, but if you, say, eat a cake with 15 candles on it, you have to relive your entire life from the age of 15 without any of the benefits of hindsight
also, if you eat a cake with 0 or more candles than how many years you’ll live, you simply cease to exist

I wish I could pay more attention in my classes

Granted! You lose any and all attention in other things, ruining your relationships with friends and family alike, dooming you to live a life of academic loneliness.
Dangit, this made me sad 8(

I wish for Xak’s corrupted wish to become uncorrupted.

Granted but, but now everyone but me is subject to the same corruption

I wish I knew which corruption you were talking about

Vigenere Keyword: CORRUPTED
Ifrentw, fxv occ iu Qennci’j qxllhu pvtibx yqeciioemig ch fewt, pvhcyzea wtzre otiihl xkg kfifs.

B aluv wfl hhqh icfu ltvsposeuuibsqu tfi gjlmf.

Granted. Listen to Blink-182

I wish that galkdjfalsdldkfjdskal

granted, you now are forced to speak “galkdjfalsdldkfjdskal”

i wish i could find a pfp

Granted. You spend the next 40 years of your life on a grueling quest to find a profile pic, only to find that when you import it to realmeye it looks horrible

I wish I was a flower but not a flower

granted but i spawn an urgle on you irl

i wish the next president of the US won’t be an absolute :clown_face:

Granted, except the next president (after President-Elect Biden’s term finishes, I don’t want to say anything bad about Biden or Trump to try to avoid a heated argument outside of the politics thread) will turn the country into a dictatorship

I wish I were more motivated to be active

Granted, the electrons in your body becomes more active, resulting in a gruesome death.

I wish I own [redacted]

granted, you’re permabanned for rwt

I wish I had 1000 deca rings

granted, you’re permabanned for rwt and duping

i wish i knew what to put here

Granted - along with knowing what to put there, you now know what to put/say/type in every situation. Your brain promptly explodes with the vast amount of knowledge shoved into it.

I wish for a cool rock

Granted, but it falls on your head, giving you a concussion.

I wish for an updated MuleDump.

Granted! However, it remains unusable for Unity clients, having only its sprites fixed. Soz!

I wish for a nice breakfast.

Granted! You sit down to a breakfast of your favorite foods, and then I come by and eat it in front of you.

I wish my huntress ppe could get a bergenia bow and hollyhock hide.

granted. You get the bow from troom, and in that same wlab you get hollylock hide from boss. You are so excited to get it, you run to the bag without waiting first and get killed by the quiet boomerangs

I wish I will get conflict on my ppe

Granted, you cause conflict in every realm you enter

I wish that I wouldn’t have a bunch of issues cooking whenever I decide to make burgers specifically (everything else works out fine but I’ve had a horrible time with ingredients)