Corrupt-a-Wish

granted, you now work at mcdonald’s for minimum wage but you can heat up their burgers well

I wish that I will get Orb of Conflict on this mystic ppe

Granted, a manor event happens that can drop conflict for some reason, but at like Ice Cave Ogmur rates. Eventually literally everyone but you has Conflict until finally, it drops, as you pick it up and put it in your bag, some guy dragging an ungodly amount of hellhounds appears out of nowhere and they all jump you and manage to instapop your mystic, leaving you once again the only person without a Conflict

I wish I knew how to masterfully round up and drag every hellhound in a manor so that when the time comes, I’m prepared

Granted, but a vampire bat confuses you as you drag on @Dbiz in the final manor

I wish that Dbiz’s vault then breaks and his conflict gets yeeted into oblivion, and when he sends a message to deca support, he gets Chris

Granted, but Chris is now even nicer than Valsined and Screap

I wish I could do o3s succesfully

Granted, but you always dc when o3 goes to chest phase.
I wish I get a 5.0 weighted GPA

granted, but all classes give double gpa so most people have around 7.0

I wish I had a white bag plushie

Granted, but your Mystic PPE will get the full ST set before 8/8.

well I already knew that smh bc I’m gonna die before 8/8

Granted, but I also get the magmamatic mystic set before 8/8 too

I wish that I knew where my headphone charger was

granted, you find it and it’s broken and covered in gunk. ew

i wish i didn’t have to spend a couple minutes just looking for the zoom link before every class

granted, you take 10 minutes to create a list of all of your class school links and pin that to your browser, so you just have to switch tabs to find the link

I wish I didn’t procrastinate as much

Granted. However, you know also have the urge to finish everyone’s work not just your own, meaning that you’ll find yourself finishing off work and similar for all your buddies and family. Have fun putting that new found motivation to good use!

I wish I could willingly fall asleep and wake up whenever I want to.

i actually already did that, but for some reason half the links don’t work, but when i open them from the original email/link, it works and i don’t know why

granted, but you sleep until you tell your brain to wake up and you need to be awake to tell it to wake up, so once you fall asleep you never wake up

I wish i was fluent in spanish

tu deseo es concedido.

ojalá tuviera la motivación para hacer el dibujo que quiero

Excuse me, what do you mean?

Granted - you have the motivation, and it constantly gnaws at your mind - but you always get interrupted every time you attempt to do it, and so never end up actually doing it.

I wish for a highlighter pen

Granted. You now have a pen used to light cigarettes that is high

I wish I knew Raremeat’s picnic rule

Granted, but nobody else knows what that is.

I wish I was fluent in anime Japanese.

Granted, but its an ancient dialect that nobody knows anymore, and you are no longer able to speak/understand any other language. Have fun!

I wish for algebra to be more understandable

Granted, you understand all the letters in a algrebraic equation, but do not understand the mathematical meaning behind it, thus making you still not knowing how to do algebra.

I wish @NeonMagnum can become my girlfriend.