Corrupt-a-Wish

Granted, but I use my extra wishes to steal your pizza
It was very nice, warm and the sauce was spot on B)

i wish for a nice bowl of ramen

Granted! However, it is the perfect bowl of ramen. When you finish this ethereal bowl of bliss, nothing will ever satisfy you again. Ever! Isn’t that funky?

I wish I was able to consistently make chiptune music.

Granted, but its with your own vocal cords, so everything you say is now bitcrushed.

I wish for the ability to copy a set of skills by touching someone

Granted! Too bad the skills are selected at random from that person’s skill set and each new skill you learn causes you to unlearn a skill you had previously.

I wish to be able to break the laws of physics on demand in any way I wish.

Granted, but you break the laws of physics permanently so the world we live in becomes unlivable.

I wish I could bounce on any surface like it was a trampoline.

Granted, trampolines are now made of concrete, changing the meaning of your original wish

I wish to swap the definitions of you’re and your and everyone knows they’ve been swapped except for the grammer nazis who will now make idiots of themselves trying to correct people who are right

you’re wish is granted, but autocorrect doesn’t change, so it gives you the blue lines every time you use it correctly

i wish you could just undo the last thing you did irl

Granted but the last thing you did was to try to undo the last thing you did, but you don’t remember doing it so you try to undo it again, and again, and again, putting you in a infinite time loop but you never remember any of the previous ones and never progress forwards, the past and future both become the present which is now eternal but forgotten as the same 0.5 seconds happens over and over and never moves on and not a single person in the world even realizes except for me who has already delved into insanity knowing that I will press the reply button again and again sending this same dumb wall of text over and over OH GOD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I WISH TO BE FREE

granted, you are kidnapped then sold for free to a tribe of cannibals who then eat you.

I wish I knew which class to do for a ppe

just ask guill
it’s what i usually do

i wish i could enchant my mechanical pencil with infinity (didn’t know what to put here, my pencil was next to me)

Granted. You now have infinite amounts of graphite in the pencil, so it tries to burst out both and but gets crushed into a fine dust. Now that there is infinite amounts of dust in the air, you inhale too much of it and die, along with everyone on earth. Your casual greed doomed humanity. Good job.

I wish that @AlphaCroc gets a copy of my floofy pupper that is sitting right next to me right now.

granted, but it kills the original
I wish for a divinity

I use the divinity to take you out for killing my fluffy pupper

I wish my fluffy pupper to respawn as it once was, and it will not kill/be killed, or harmed, or do harm in any sort of way, form, shape, etc. no loopholes

granted you now have 5 nostrils

I wish every time alphacroc made a wish, the number of nostrils they have increases by one even if the person doing the granting doesn’t explicitly corrupt the wish with nostrils++;

what the actual duck

Granted! Every time AlphaCroc’s nostril count increases by one, your nostril count also increases by one.

I want AlphaCroc’s floofy pupper.

Granted, but as you are getting it I swoop in steal the floofy pupper for myself cus I want a nice pupper to snuggle with.

I wish for a ping pong table

granted, you’re the ball

i wish for autocorrect to actually work like it was originally intended to and stop messing up literally everything

you ducking wash, mother father

I wish for a megaman hand cannon

Granted, but it replaces your hand, and you don’t actually know how to fire it, so you just lost a hand for no reason.

I wish for a HUGE milkshake :yum: