Corrupt-a-Wish

Granted! Too bad you can no longer see.

I wish that I had a nice glass of orange juice.

Granted, but Im not telling you where I put it.

I wish for the ability to locate lost items with ease

granted, but you are unable to move anywhere or talk at all, even if someone tries to move you, so you know where the items are but cannot claim them.

I WISH I WOULD STOP ACCIDENTALLY HITTING CAPS LOCK INSTEAD OF SHIFT

Granted, but shift is the new caps lock and caps lock is the new shift.
I wish I wasn’t banned from discord for a reason I don’t know :disappointed:

Granted! You now know the reason, and it’s war crimes.

I wish to know where Craftable keeps putting things.

Granted, but he erases your memory, making you forget everything
I aish for this thred to close

G̶r̶a̶n̶t̶e̶d̶ Inputted, but you misspell your command so all you receive is an error message.

Incorrect argument for command
I aish for this thred to close<--[HERE]

I wish time stops and starts randomly and a random person on this forum is the only one who can move during that “time”.

Granted! Time stops, and @DeeBomb is the only one that can do anything. Or can they?

Because time has stopped, everything else stops as well, including the air molecules that make up the atmosphere. Because moving would require pushing these stationary air molecules out of the way, they find themselves unable to go anywhere or do anything, including breathe. But the last part is hardly on their mind, because due to the lack of movement, the air has no temperature; it has reached absolute zero. Dee’s body loses heat at an alarming rate as a result, and when time snaps back, their frozen, lifeless body appears right where they were last alive. But all that we forums users notice is that they are no longer posting. Oblivious to the tragedy that has befallen our fellow gamer, we continue with this thread, blissfully unaware of the consequences.

I wish for ice cream!

Granted! The North Pole now consists entirely out of vanilla ice cream. Ice cream stores report having lost all of their own vanilla ice cream, as the two ice types have swapped.
And as the softer, milk-based ice cream really isn’t that resistant to water
well

I wish my keyboard didn’t have input issues.

Granted, it now shoots fireballs at you.

I wish I had a sick gaming computer.

Granted, but you lose a character and you get soo mad that you snap it in two.

I wish that none of these wishes come true, especially not neonmagnum’s

Granted, but also not! You’ve created a paradox, as this wish cancels itself out. I decide to un-paradox it by not granting it in the first place. Better luck next time!

I wish Xaklor stopped giving people more nostrils and instead gave me flowers so my desk could be a bit brighter.

Granted, but now your desk has 8 nostrils.

I wish my day had 26 hours.

Granted, but it is like that for everybody and the calendar is thrown off.
I wish I could read books really fast

Granted, but time stops while you are reading books.
Refer to JimdaFish’s post above for the consequences.
ZA‱WARUDO 2: Electric Boogaloo

I wish all of the oxygen on Earth spontaneously disappeared for 1 second before reappearing.

Granted. It reappears, but on the moon instead of Earth

I wish my apartment would let me have pets without charging a fee

The General Chat Thread

Granted, but there are now outstanding fees for air quality in all apartments

I wish I could harness kinetic energy of simple movements

granted, but now you have to witness every single action that anyone could be doing to harness that energy. and that includes some p weird shit

i wish 
 i defer my wish to @PRCSakura

Granted, but now they have to write their wish(es) in an Asian language of their choice.

I wish lag existed in real life.

Granted, but the human race begins to degrade, as lag interrupts important processes and causes more clumsy deaths.

I wish for a truly random RNG