Corrupt-a-Wish

A roc! You walk around, with your new roc pet, which turns out to be a highly dangerous and uncontrollable bird that eats anyone that walks around with it. As it is a legendary bird of prey, naturally, it eats you. What else? First, it eats your body, bit by bit. It rips off your legs, chews on it, and spits out the bones. Same thing with your other leg and your arm. The entire time, you’re alive, and you are writhing in pain. Then, it chews on the rest of you, until there is just your head left. It eats your head whole. What a painful death.

I wish for a pet rock.

Granted but

I wish for 10KG of coal

I asked for a rock, not a roc.

But anyway, you get the coal, and you store it in your room. Oh, you accidentally set it on fire, and your house burns down. Oh yeah, it all happens while you are sleeping, and you die.

I wish for a kendo stick.

Granted but it’s made of sand so yoy cany have it.
I wish for “Oh shit waddup”

Granted, but all answers will be “The sky is”.

I wish for a Demon Blade</abbr title>

granted but you will never get it again]

i want a plane

Granted, but it’s a paper airplane.

I wish for a green hedgehog.

Granted, but it’s a cross of Sonic and Shrek and only says “GET OUT OF MY SWAMP”

I wish for tbone steak again (@StarliAS @CandyShi)

You get your steak. Upon receiving it, you stare down the the juicy goodness… mmmm, steak. But wait! It… it’s not… t-bone! It is x bone, the t looks more like an x! OCD TRIGGERED! Your head gets so twisted by the imperfectness of your t-bone steak that it explodes, and the bits of your brain and skull fly everywhere, leaving behind a huge mess. Oh, sadly, you were in school, and you just pissed off your janitor, and he beats your headless body with a broomstick.

I wish for somebody who hadn’t corrupted a wish of mine to corrupt this wish.

Whomst’d’ve’lu’yaint’nt’ed’ies’s’y’es’nt’t’re’ing’able’tic’ive’al’nt’ne’m’ll’ble’al’ny’less’w’ck’k’ly’py’nd’idy’ety’st’ged’ful’ish’ng’mt’ous would write such confusing statements?

I wish for the janitor to stop beating my dead body

Granted. The janitor leaves. Sharks come. As you’re already dead… I can’t get creative this time :confused:

I wish I could understand your statement.

Granted, but whomst’d’ve’lu’yaint’nt’ed’ies’s’y’es’nt’t’re’ing’able’tic’ive’al’nt’ne’m’ll’ble’al’ny’less’w’ck’k’ly’py’nd’idy’ety’st’ged’ful’ish’ng’mt’ous’ist’n’ist’munt’n’t’yant’un’ist’ety’ic’unt’ed needs to understand me?

I wish for no sharks

Granted, you get sharks that keep screaming “NOOOO” while chasing you.

I wish for some interesting infographics.

granted but its only one and i got it from google

i wish that i wont be brutally murdered by @Brunear

Granted but i brutally murder you.
I wish for sand

Granted, but it’s in your orifices.

I wish for glasses with which you can zoom in, without them looking silly.

lol you got that from iFunny?

no…

I’ve seen something like it…

I knew it started with whomst’d so i kept going

You get them, but once you zoom in, you can’t zoom out! With your vision impaired, you attempt to take them off, but the glasses were superglued to your head! You walk around, lost. You get hit by a school bus, and you get knocked back, and you fall into an incinerator and get burned to death. Well looks like iBurnYou got burned!

I wish to brutally murder more people >:D

You brutally murder yourself

I wish for something