Corrupt-a-Wish

Oh no, misspelled words! The wish gods do not like that! Instead of giving whatever you wished for, they zap you with lightning. You survive, but you fall over, and impale yourself on a sharp rock. Then, a shark falls from the sky and eats your legs, while a raven comes and plucks your eyes out. Ultimately, a meteor falls on your mangled body. Rip.

I wish for cake.

granted but its chocolate

I wish for a cake in the box

Granted, but it’s the player Cake in a coffin, dead. You are at his funeral.

I wish for r/place to return.

It returns, but it’s the only place one can access on reddit! The rest of reddit has been shut down. You are happy, at first, that the official Deca has been moved to Realmeye, but then the redditers come. Enough said. Oh yeah, and your house burns down with you inside.

I wish for cats.

granted but they smell really bad

I wish for chocolate cake

Granted, but its dark chocolate eww…

I wish for red star D:

granted but you get banned for being too op

I wish I could do something to help my forum addiction

Granted, but it’s iFunny.

I wish for loot from chicken oryx

granted but its always a hp pot

I wish for uncorrupted wishes

Granted, but future wishes will be corrupted anyways.

I wish to obtain DIVINE ENLIGHTENMENT from Oryx the Mad God when he is not drunk

granted but you die irl

I wish for useless wishes that make no sense such as “I wish for potatoes on my cowboys”

Oh, oh! One is “I wish for llamas to stampede through my house and kill everyone.” Another is “I wish for a psycho killer to run into my house and brutally murder me.” Wish granted. A psycho killer and a horde of llamas enter your house. Your house does not stand a chance, and everyone dies. Oh yeah, and the Earth gets sucked into a giant black hole.

I wish for a wish.

granted but you get nothing

I wish for an etherite

You blink. You had just mindlessly pasted a generic Realm of the Mad God wish onto a thread, hoping for an item you desired dearly. A notification pops up. It is your (brutal murder) buddy, Brunear, back at it again with a wish corruption!
Your etherite gets delivered straight to your gift chest. That’s nice, except I shut down your internet. You cry, and you go to your school to try and claim it. As you attempt to get it, your teacher catches you! He grabs your computer and smashes it, as it is strictly against the rules to play games in school.
You cry, as you will never get your etherite dagger. Poor you! Wait, you still have a friend’s device! You go to a friend’s house and log onto realm there. You claim your etherite dagger from your gift chest, and you go on to kill everything! Oh yeah, you go afk in the lowlands. Little did you know, some idiot dragged a Kage Kami all the way to the beach, and it almost instantly kills your character. Not just that, it is NOT the kage that kills you! You come back, and you see the message saying that "XHippobroX died at level 20, killed by Poison Scorpion."
You stare at the screen. That was a 8/8 character. You cry, but there is nothing that could be done.
Oh wait! No brutal murder! Well, here it is. You fall into a trash compactor and get crushed into a pancake. The end.

I wish to resist my temptation to write entire stories as corruptions.

You do not write entire stories, but instead you end up not writing anything at all

I wish my dad would come back

Granted but he’s dedsorry!

I wish for box

the box fades into the fourth dimension

i wish i wasn’t an orphan

Granted, but your parents are dead.

I wish for food

then your still an orphan :unamused:

your food has diarrhea

I wish for some pesos

wheres the wish