Couple of bugs after Google thing

• Testing went down (admin-only)

• Trading only works on USW2, USMW2, USMW, EUW2 and EUS

• Pets heal more, but slower in USE and AE (only nexus)

• Vault costs are broken except on USW2, USMW2, USMW and every EU server

• Items only sold on USMW, USMW2, EUW, EUSW, EUW2, EUN

Trading broken
Trading blocked on some servers
Pet healing more than it usually does

OmG tHeIr SeRvErS gOt HaUnTeD bY HeRoBrInE

What do you mean by “buffed”? OwO

They turned into beefcakes.

slow clap

Damn that’s actually dope, my pet usually heals 32 now heals 40 owo

Edit: Apparently tho it’s lower interval, idk how to check

It heals more in nexus, but the same in the realm

another bug, all vaults are 800 gold

How the crap did these become server specific and luckily USW2 trading still works

Edit:

OwO

gg now my common pet is now
DIVINE

How did this happen???

I can almost guarantee Deca is just playing with us. I dont even think its possible for the code on their end to have a “bug” that changes features of the game and to still have it function like normal. Like, how in the world would a bug make every vault cost 800 gold instead of 500? Seems like they’re trying to get more money out of us. Also, last time I checked, vaults are back to the normal 500 gold. They can return the vaults back to normal but not anything else? I don’t appreciate deca trolling us like this. Especially back in 2017 with the pet “bug”. Nonsense.

What would deca gain from removing trading on some servers and buffing pets on others?
Also what is this “pet bug”?

@Niegil what does “after Google thing” mean?

Google servers went down which is what Rotmg is hosted on apparently so some settings got changed when it went back up.

Ah thanks, I see from the OP that EUW2 (my server) wasn’t affected by the trading glitch. So I guess I just meandered through the day unknowing.

Items are also removed from nexus

They work on USMW, USMW2, EUW, EUSW, EUW2, EUN

edited in

Back in march 2017, only divine pets worked properly. Anything that wasnt maxed healed at the rate of a level 1. They gave a pet rock in return https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/pet-rock

go to play in AE and USE