Crafting dungeon keys

I’ve done a little thinking on the matter, and think it’d be cool to be able to craft keys for some dungeons. This could either work for just the mid-low tier dungeons, or work for all, sans oryx’s castle and so on.

How this could work:

Complete and collect marks for the dungeons, then take them to the blacksmith/tinkerer to make the key of that type.

Amounts:

With minimal thought put into it I would say

3-5 for low tier

5-10 for mid tier

10-15 for higher tier dungeons

Benefits:

I can think of some benefits this may have for guilds, who at this time feel a little useless compared to discords. As it would allow guilds to work together to complete dungeons and make keys for them to pop. (Thinking about it just now, maybe even make this mechanic only available to guilds specifically.)

Any thoughts on the matter would be appreciated!

bad idea, take the example of a lost hall, people run it as 20 people with 20 keys, 1 mark per player (20 x 20 lh )

they could each create 1 lh key have an infinite supply …

Its a good concept. But I would rather have this guild chest. Every week an exaltation dungeon is picked and then you put your marks to the guild tinkerer. It scles around 40 completes per person. Afer you reach the first milestone you have 1 key. 2nd mile stone you get an added 33% chance of getting a second key. 3rd time maybe 50% of getting another key. Also they are guild keys that you get out of the chest. The key once redeemed goes to the guild gift chest that leaders and above have access to.

It’s not a good idea even on paper.

For one,

And secondly I would not sacrifice even 5 vault spaces for marks. Not even if you suck me off for free. And you’re typing 15, thinking that newer players even have half of that vault space available. To put that into perspective, I’m not a new player, and I only have 32 vault spaces.

new players start with 24 slots. New char and 8 extra vault space. Git gud I had 16 spaces last year and now I have 80. All f2p.

I would make it more like for 1 player, not the guild or else it will be real OP like other mentioned.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.