Craig intern of the mad god

So craig is suppose to be oryx’s intern right? But personally i don’t like craig’s design, looks kinda unworthy to be an intern of the mad god, so I decided, or “oryx” decided to give him a little make over.
This is craig before

craig

and… this is craig now!

Craig intern of the mad god
“emotional”
craig%20the%20intern
“looking around”
craig%20looking%20around
“standing in the wind”
craig%20in%20the%20wind
“fell in love”
craig%20fell%20in%20love
“thinking”
craig%20thinking
“walking”
craig%20walking
“looking”
craig%20monologing

Looks kinda like a vampire. Was kinda expecting a standard suit

Vampire Sprite covers both the essence of the living and the dead, so it actually makes sense thematically as Craig would be working and sending messages between people like Skuld and Shaitan who are like opposite sides of the spectrum if we were to measure them on a spectrum of Very Dead to Absolutely Alive (a very strange spectrum yes)

(Grammarly considers this post egocentric lol)

about to say no that makes no sense we like craig

Bro get that in the game right now.

but why “standing in the wind” and “thinking” is literally the same? i guess he’s thinking in the wind

He has his left hand on his chin in thinking

Craig miniboss when

Wowowow. I was expecting something simple that took less than three minutes to do and a monkey to make, but this is great! I think that even though it looks kinda like a vampire, there is no intention for the vampire to be scary or menacing and because Craig is pretty nice and laid back it fits well! 10/10 sprite design

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.