Crashing at void?

Right before the void chest phase (Where everyone gets to shoot the void as he just mills around), I crash every 2/10 times. I’m not entirely sure why, but I’ve noticed it seems to happen when the void entity changes into the queen bee. I play on steam if that helps.
Is anyone else crashing during the shape shifting phase?
Thanks.

SBC is recruiting [OPEN] [Lost Halls Discord]

Probably because there’s a lot of random shit that goes on, I’ve dc’d a couple times too pretty annoying.

Is there any way to fix it? Or am I just going to have to suck it up.

Resetting after every halls is the only advice as far as I would know.

I’ve been doing that. Maybe I’m just unlucky.

Yep, IDK what else to tell you, good luck finding something is all I can really tell you.

Steam. Flash is a better client, but I think a steam account is attached to Steam, so sorry.

Do you mean the realm client literally crashed or just getting dc’ed?

Literally just getting dced. I can immediately connect back into the game, but I’ll be in nexus.

What classes do you usually bring to LHs? Might help if you don’t spam your ability.

I bring a necro, but I dc during the morphing phase, so no chance of me using my ability.

As far as I know not really, just luck of the draw whether you dc or not, even happens with low mem.

Answer(s) to this problem: 1. Your memory SKYROCKETS when he changes all the tiles at the same time and your computer has to render them all at once. This causes a disconnect and at times a flash crash (flash crashes).
2. This has happened to me but it turned out is was right before the server restart for necro set addition. Another thing that could happen is too many particles and effects at the same time.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.