CrystalTP

CrystalTP: Is recruiting, so if you enjoy laughing out loud when blue stars die or calling crystals on the beach this is the guild for you! We open dungeons, use discord, and run tombs faster then you can say Kabaam.
Server: All servers because we are one

Requirements:

• 4k Fame
  • Mic
  • Skills: Be able to run Tombs, Shatters, & Lost Halls.
  • No cheaters
  • not blacklisted from major discords

How to apply: https://www.realmeye.com/guild/CrystalTP Message a leader or hop in our discord if you’re interested.

if you enjoy laughing out loud when blue stars die or calling crystals on the beach this is the guild for you

Neither of those are very nice :<

Eh, it’s not nice but occasionally funny

When you make a guild that invites those fake callers, that’s when it stops being funny.

These two don’t go together very easily…

Imagining the scenario is amusing though because then they can’t even trust eachother lol

Lmao I knew Rotmg forums would be soft

I’m not hating on you because of this.

It’s just that usually, these kinds of trolls get blacklisted from major discord quickly. Also such a guild would probably be swiftly blacklisted itself from said discord servers.

Also, just like @SoloSen said, how could you trust anyone in this kind of guild?

i mean i really hate when people do those two things, but i like it when he puts in there, better than joining the guild and finding out that you really don’t like the other members.

some people dont care about that, they just want some laughs at … blue stars dying? honestly i have no idea whats so funny?

you can’t run tombs faster than you can say kabaam

IMO yellow and white stars dying is the funniest as they usually have good items.

o yeah, and red star scum cause they deserve it /s

Nice, I’ll finally have an organized list of people to block!

cool no one cares

lmao you’re soft bro

nobody cares.

Tupac cares.

- comes to us looking for members

- throws insults at us for responding to their post

nice, you’re toxic too.

[shatter editing my posts reeeeeeeeeeeee]

stop playing the victim card.

Do you know what a victim is? and what playing the victim card is? because neither of these are present.

just like your hairline…

Go over this before posting again.