Cursed Water Cloak

Yeah but… It really looks like you just used the Ghostly design and added waves. Maybe consider changing it to different shade of blue?

I wasn’t even thinking about the Ghostly when I made it, but a different shade of blue sounds cool.

Is this better? I dont just want your opinion, i want others (hopefully) too:

All i did, pretty much, was darken everything (and, if u look closely, the top layers of the “checkers” has a brighter appearance than the lower layers).

If you and others like it, I’ll change it and delete this message.

It looks better now, yes. Maybe even one or two shades darker.

I’m gonna keep it at that, ok? Well, depends on if at least one more person will comment on it.

It’s a lot better now! The sprite is better too!

Actually love the idea, would be friction dope for rushing. Yeah for the blue maybe make it a lighter shade so it doesn’t resemble the t6 cloak. Otherwise seems cool. would totally use in game

you mean friggin dope? were you using your phone or something lmao

I feel like an event UT should be a little stronger. Perhaps 5 tiles

yeah my mac has autocorrect i h8 it

mac? go to system prefs, I’m pretty sure there’s a solution to disable auto-correct…

probably, but it’s nice for essays and stuff

Alright, probably the only good idea you have.
Why +25 mp?

I like it, other than the sprite.
:ramen:for you

I thought you reused the ghostly sprite for a second lol. The sprite needs to change, its way too similar to ghostly. Other than that, pretty cool.

I’m making a new sprite now

Here, this one good?

wait no, i have a better one:

Are they any different? They seem to be the same. (I do like it better btw)

I think it just needs a different shape from the normal cloaks, because it still looks similar to a ghostly even if the shading is way different