Damage percentage thingy

Deca should add a thing where you can see how much percent damage you’ve done to the boss.

Idk

This is a poor idea.

Also where’s my babes

why though? it doesn’t matter?

I like that idea, like a competitive feature. How would this be shown though? Like you press a certain key and a tab shows up? Could be interesting and fun.

I know this is a thing on pservers. It is something along the lines of, at the top, it says the enemy and then has a percentage by it. The more damage you do, the higher the percentage is. I guess it would be kind of useful for telling if you got sb in.

Maybe it can help guilds.

You need a certain percentage on the boss to stay in the guild. or IDK

I was thinking more like, if you get like 3% damage on o2 then you know you have sb and don’t have to worry about it. Something along the lines of knowing if you hit sb.

3 percent is low, but ok

well you probably got this idea from a pserver
and in any case, damage percentages barely matter, idk why you want it when sb thresholds are as low as they already are.

No I actually got this from World of Warcraft.

Probably in another castle.

Where is my babe

:thinking:

Probably in your GF belly

Still a useful feature even it don’t effect much

But have something is better than nothing right?

Also where is my pizza?

In ice cave

The only place they matter is colo and void where you need 1% to get sb.

I’ve always thought of a DPS chart after boss dies that players could look at, Seeing who is doing the most damage or what class is doing the most could be fun to chart out.

EDIT: something like out of NeverWinter

It was just an example, I don’t actually know how this concept would work, especially with hp scaling.

Toxic Sews

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.