Dbiz's Trash PPE Thread (that is still better than Maddymoon's one no matter what Maddymoon says)

Hello everyone, and welcome to my ppe thread. Be prepared for every other post to be a death, and a maybe one usable white bag per month. I can’t post stuff right now bc school but I will post later today hopefully. Also, I won’t screenshot drops until level 20 unless its pretty high tier or its UT or ST.
Which class should I do first? Pick up to four

• Knight
  • Paladin
  • Warrior
  • Samurai
  • Ninja
  • Archer
  • Huntress
  • Bard
  • Rogue
  • Assassin
  • Trickster
  • Wizard
  • Necromancer
  • Mystic
  • Priest
  • Sorcerer

0 voters

Looking for a new active guild to join

Should I wait until I can actually play to choose the class or should I just close it next time a certain class is ahead?

Just ask Guill

but I don’t wanna

I closed the poll at 10 voters because that’s a good number. I will be doing a mystic ppe. Her name is Mary, but she dosn’t have a little lamb. Which dungeons should I grind?

maybe do any fjungles you find until you get a decent staff, then maybe mwoods if you want completion

I can’t wait to get conflict at level 5 on this ppe

Don’t hold your breath

Decent roll that leans toward bad, not very good gear yet

had to crop out the side bceause it was too big. Still the exact same stuff as last ss

Not too much progress today but I got a decent ring and made some progress maxing stats

If you get that message the the image is too big you can resize it in MSPaint to get it to work! I always just resize everything to 50% before posting is on the forums.

Should I keep posting the screenshots of my stats at the end of each day or only post when a stat is maxed?

• Screenshot stats every day
  • Only screenshot when a stat is maxed

0 voters

Today was a productive day, except for the start

I got a bit too enthusiastic about trying to get conflict

New roll. Worse than last time
I got the bestest daliy quests today: Effigy, that’s the spirit, and doorwarden
spirit
janus
effigy. I drank the pots on this one on accident before screenshotting
second tcave today, ss bc mana ring

various items from tcave pots

robe upgrade

@PRCSakura only took me about 20

btw if anyone was wondering what the other bag was, it was a cactus juice

Scutum is so rare! Congrats!

New poll, everyone

• Use daily rewards on ppe
  • Don’t use daily rewards on ppe
  • Just suicide your ppe bc it sucks and will never be good

0 voters

57%20PM :sob:

that totally wasn’t me who voted that

I have backpack in these bc you all voted for using daily rewards and I get the backpacks yesterday
Screenshot%20(17)
funny moment in an ice cave

robe upgrade

got fairly lucky from a oryx/janus chest. Unluckily, I lost it later because I tried to drag a sprite mark to my backpack and dragged it over this robe instead. I went through the portal before I realized.
I got the phylactery st ring but, the ss won’t upload because “/var/www/discourse/app/models/optimized_image.rb:304:in convert_with': convert: improper image header/tmp/image20201108-10071-1afug9n.jpg’ @ error/png.c/ReadPNGImage/4269”

luckily, that doesn’t matter, because I got another
And I also got a phylactery (staff), but the image doesn’t show due to the same reason as above. Yay, I guess? I got the two worst items in 3 orange bag drops. All three of those were in a row, so that was cool too.

another robe upgrade

1k base fame!!!
sigh the error happened again. This time I got the piercing star event white which I can never remember the name of. @IGoZoom I will sacrifice it to my dragon in hopes you will receive it. My second event white ever, and it’s the same as the first

This is actually my best ppe ever. I guess posting on the forums brings it good luck :slight_smile: . I’m still 0/8, but really close to maxing def, atk, and dex so I might be doing some nests soon

<3 I appreciate it! I know it’s an event white but it seems to drop pretty often so I’m hoping I’ll get it soon

Sorry about no updates today! I made a ton of progress maxing stats (1 def and 2 atk to max) and got a couple items (still no hp ring) but I forgot to send the screenshots to my laptop to post it so I wasn’t able to post anything here today. I still somehow haven’t died (knock on wood), and I’m already at around 2k base fame! Highest base fame I have ever gotten I think.

Edit:

I got the screenshots to work. Idk how

I think it was because I cropped it to make it smaller

It seems like all of my robe upgrades are from Janus

Uhhhhh… It’s a UT robe I guess

Orb upgrade. Now I meet item reqs for nests

This is actually so rare though… I’m gonna be doing a lot of abysses now. (2k bf btw)
I also maxed def but sent a duplicate of this last one instead of the one where it shows def maxed. You can check my realmeye if you don’t believe me