Dbiz's Trash PPE Thread (that is still better than Maddymoon's one no matter what Maddymoon says)

With the forge coming out tomorrow (hopefully), I thought it was time for another poll
Should I use forge items on ppe?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

If yes is chosen, then I’ll only use items that I got from the ppe (marks and materials)

haha die prot and sphinx

Yes only use uts u got on the ppe but use the forge

an unexpected drop in a ddocks

doing 3 pub nests paid off with 3 life. Now all of my stats are down to under 10 to max.
I encountered a wild @Maddymoon in my adventures, and we did a few dungeons together. They almost killed me by convincing me to rush a sewer. I succeeded in the end, but almost died multiple times. I cannot wait until the sew rework

You succeeded? Dang. Was playing on my sin earlier and I tried to rush cus I was sick of solo clearing and I nexused at 60 hp. Not to mention I had better stuff than you and was maxed. I think you do have a better pet than me, but that is a nice achievement, ngl

I didn’t rush very far, and I only hit one dead end. We cleared about halfway before maddymoon dared me to rush, so it wasn’t as hard as a full rush. I also had an anchor which was nice

can I buy items in nexus to use on ppe as long as my base fame is enough to buy them?

• ye
  • ne

0 voters

xP

Definitely not. That account fame was not earned on the ppe.

my base fame was tho…

So? You don’t buy items with base fame, and that breaks pretty much ALL ppe rules. It isn’t a ppe if you buy items, it’s a character that you made. The only items you use on a ppe are ones you got.

I got 2k base fame on the ppe, so if fame=items, i got 2k fame worth of items
this is why I put the poll out

Isn’t the point of a ppe to challenge yourself? Fame is so easy to get now that buying old tops would be laughably easy on any character.

ye, that’s why I put a poll out

your responses heavily imply that you want to buy the items though, and regardless I put some extra information as to why I voted no

like, yes, I know you put a poll I voted on it

no I put the poll out to get other opinions. Yes, I did want to buy the items, but the responses of the people here convinced me not to.

expo

made it throught a scuffed pub fungal for this… forgot to take ss before I went into portal

I went into a cdepths and got the best thing ever:

I went into a cdepths and got the best thing ever:

In the wlab before this, I said “This is a sancuary o3 wlab, leave or you will get suspended” and some other person got mad at me for it, so I think they purposely made it dirty. Not really the best for how nice players have been, because before this I got cussed out for accidentally making lab 2nd boss not land in the green liquid, and some white star started insulting my parents because I said that I wasn’t going to do crystal cavern after fungal :man_shrugging:

I’m not really in the mood to ppe after this, so I think I will try o3 now

• Priest
  • Sorcerer
  • Wizard
  • Necromancer
  • Archer
  • Huntress
  • Trickster
  • Rogue
  • Ninja
  • Samurai

0 voters

y’all know what to do

aight ninja ppe it is once I die to o3 a few dozen times

anyone got tips? I know diamondest recommended a maxed speed warrior, but i did pretty well on a trickster (actually beat a miniboss) during the last 3 rune unlock session so idk

I’m leaning toward trix rn

I’ve heard that just plain old 0/8 trix with crap gear sometimes work, so I would just level up a trickster and go for it, cus then if you die you don’t lose a thing- ‘cept the 20 min it took to level it. In the event I might do the same thing honestly.

I really do love these polls

• Trickster (0/8)
  • Spd Maxed Warrior
  • Use your deca to buy a bunch of pots and max a warrior or something
  • Something else

0 voters