Dbiz's Trash PPE Thread (that is still better than Maddymoon's one no matter what Maddymoon says)

if I end up doing the tricksters, then I can just do ppes of those because I don’t necessarily need that great of gear. I’ll just get around 200 bf then start trying to do o3s

Imo do the tricksters but still max them, maybe just def if anything

ooh with the sew rework, I can rush sewers while I wait for an o3 run, so I might get some def maxed that way

sewers are actually so easy to rush now. I rushed only tried once and rushed a sewer completely on an unmaxed mystic without using orb very much, and never dropped below 3/4 hp

maybe that was bc maxed leg pet, but I took hardly any shots

just a ut

parahp this early on is lucky

great hide

rushing ring. I don’t care about the mana bc I can perma speedy with spidey shuriken that i forgot to screenshot

katana upgrade

katana upgrade

found a kitchen appliance lying around in a dungeon I popped
does @Toastrz still use forums?

Toastrz does occasionally grace the forums, yes.

Also @Wolfonix, I completely agree with that LoD statement. I only solo on occasion

Nah, haven’t seen him in ages.

sad
i died typing to someone who wouldn’t take my t2 star for popping a dungeon
doing wizzy now

Noob died in a Shaitan. It’s not like I’ve only completed one and had to use hp pots and have ended up nexusing from all the ones I’ve attempted since…

completely failed at wizard ppe and archer upe, so I did a rogue upe

ring

ring

don’t EVER tell me forge isn’t op. Planewalker on upe at level 9, with no obscene luck

Forge is gonna be so op to just forge 800 fp items

I ended up getting an expo from forge, but I died in an ice cave. Grinch got a world record for the 6 tile sprint directly at me, just as it was shooting a shotgun. I literally had no time to react

What next?

• Night
  • Pal addin’
  • War ear
  • Sam or rye
  • Hon tress
  • Are chair
  • Barred
  • Neck romancer
  • Whiz Add
  • Ms. Tick
  • Pre East
  • Source Error

0 voters

ninja

I HATE THAT CLASS THERE IS NO WAY IN…
sorry
I just don’t really feel like playing that class rn

Might I suggest that instead of putting up a poll for every single character from the get go with a wide spread of votes, first separate them by either weapon or armor, then present the classes of the winning stat? You might have a more narrowed answer.

Paladin or we RIOT!!!

ninja

7 options are tied, so I am going with Book’s suggestion

• Staff (Wizard/Necromancer/Mystic)
  • Wand (Priest/Sorcerer)
  • Bow (Archer/Huntress/Bard)
  • Dagger (Trickster)
  • Katana (Samurai)
  • Sword (Knight/Warrior/Paladin)

0 voters

ninja

No pally