DCing still in every Alien Portal (on Exalt)

Although Deca says they have fixed DCs mostly, (at least from what I read from the patch notes), I feel as though I DC from every single Alien portal I enter. I clear half the dungeon either solo or with someone else and get disconnected halfway. I believe I have DCed from the past 7 or 8? This is through the past two days. Was just wondering, has anyone else has experienced this?

Though I’m personally on flash, I was farming Malogias with a few friends who were on exalt with no such issues.

I don’t know if this affects it but it was the blue portal always. Maybe I’ve been super unlucky 8-9 times in a row.

What error message did you receive, exactly?
The last few alien portals I did didn’t cause me any DCs, but I think that was beefore the latest update.

It was something about host disconnect?

Maybe something to do with the mechanics of the blue portal, though i dont see why this would be the case.

The only thing I can think of that is different for the blue portal in comparison to the rest of the aliens is the teleporting mechanism. Maybe that is why I dc? In any case, I guess I’ll stop doing them until this gets fixed or my client improves.

A tentative workaround could be using Trickster/Planewalker.

Sounds like a good idea. I’ll try to record it next time, see if it works. Appreciate the help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.