DDocks Rework Ideas

Popper gets to decide if the Troom must be killed first before the passageway to grotto can open. They get 2 options when they pop the keys. Tired of edgy lil shits fake calling T to get everyone to go to boss b/c its “funny”. They are wasting the popper’s key, which cost them money, and they opened the dungeon b/c they were trying to be nice and have fun with other people. Also, enemies can only be dragged 2 rooms out of their original rooms, with 5 pirates max per room. Ever had a horde of 100 something pirates dragged on u by some clown? It isn’t fun. Make this dungeon less pvp. I’d argue that more arguments happen in DDocks than Para Chambers.

I mean, this dungeon could end up being largely different from the original with the reworks coming up, so we’ll just have to suffer through it until then (or simply not run the dungeon if it’s proving to become that bad).

It’s more of a mindset issue than a dungeon issue, imo. Admittedly, it is rather annoying when people just skip troom, which prompts everyone who wasn’t at the Observer to give up on one loot source.

Kinda like how some people tend to rotate right at SoA, even though rotating left means killing the eggs that control his mega wander speed and vulnerability first…

Well, separate from the crowd and break the left ones! I also try killing the red stone guardian at Oryx first with whoever will join me because I’m sick of always doing blue first. There’s so many traditions peeled follow in this game that don’t matter to shake up.

Some people like to make dungeons dirty to make the game interesting, when the real answer seems to be both not waiting around for rushers and to stop following the same patterns in every dungeon…

i mean the whole point of a troom is to be an extra reward for those to find it. if there is a problem with fake calling, make it so that there is a limited time or amt of people that can enter the troom.

Yell red first as you approach guardians, in a smaller castle people will normally join you on left and kill red first, I’ve done it twice

I get a lot of “No” or Red is for (something creative here), but usually 4-5 people join in large crowds. I’ve convinced some tiny groups to do it, though!
This is probably besides the point of the thread…

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.