Deadwater docks drops?

So why is it that out of the three epic dungeons,
D-docks, W-lab, C-depths.
Only one of them drops pots making them worth doing?
D-docks spd+dex -____-
I can rush a snake pit and a sprite on my 1/8 knight, and get a spd+dex easily, plus Im gonna get them 100% of the time if I solo it, but a D-docks doesn’t do that.

Sure It drops tops and life, but mainly all you get is spd/dex
For that mater, why doesn’t it drop t5 abilities, but it drops t4?
Limon the sprite goddess drops t5 abilies, but bilgewater doesn’t?

3 really good weapon whites across the board 2 dungeons with decent droprate for life and tops thats more than enough incentive to do the dungeons i thought

Part of it is RNG, the other part is dependent upon the number of players. More players = lower chance. For the most part your argument is weak, you know it drops life, where as C-depths only drops mana. In C-depths only 1-2 players seem to get mana and the rest get other junk yet it is no where near the number if pots D-docks drops for other players.

Seems like a horse a piece, but to each their own.

I never get crap from the wine cellar, but that fact that I could score tradable tops makes it somewhat worth doing. DDocks is basically the same only without t6 ability chance.

Wait. I didn’t know ANY of these dungeons drop Life. Wow. I’m stunned. I’ve done lots of wlab and cdepths and never got a single Life. I haven’t done barely any ddocks though.

CDepths drops mana, only recently did wlab and ddocks start dropping life so i dont blame you

2/3 ddocks i do drop life…
It is possibly the epic dungeon that is most worthwhile to run

I wouldn’t ask for more.

The amount of people that got soulbound on an enemy does not affect RNG

Snake Pit + Sprite = 2 dungeons.
Deadwater Docks = 1 dungeon:

2 is less than 1 :thinking:

seriously though,
snake and sprite: spd, dex, maybe def from sprite
bilgewater: spd, dex, decent chance at life and tops

I stopped doing dead water docks. If I ever need another cutlass, i might start doing them again. As for woodland labyrinth, I found leaf bow really annoying to use because it its slow projectile speed. I’m going to keep on doing c depths, though.

Ddocks is one of my favorite dungeons to run, because I have good luck with the tops and life drops. Also, the boss gets mowed down really quickly in a moderately large group, but it’s still easy to get sb.

1 d-docks is not solo-able, not 100% gonna get it.
If your farming spd/dex, just rush snake pits+sprites, it takes like maybe a minute to find them, and like 3 mins to rush them and do the boss.
also how many maxed characters die rushing pits/sprites.
d-docks is rarer, harder, and less effective, I just can’t see myself doing any in the near future.

I agree. Ddocks are harder and rarer than snake pits and sprites. If you want to max spd and dex, your better off doing snakes and sprites. But if you do one with a moderately large group (and are maxed or something), you could very well get life or tops, or maybe cutlass.

You don’t do ddocks to get spd and dex though…
And if you do, you’re wasting your time

I believe that the point is that if you want to solo a ddocks, you may as well run sprites and snakes instead, which is basically what you were saying as well. There are other incentives to running them, and getting the other drops is more easily done in a group setting.

You just tried to counter an argument with the exact same idea and point of view.

My point is that ddocks doesnt need better loot, because no one runs it for the spd and dex, they run it for tops/life as well as cutlass, which can be fairly common drops.

Ddocks are really easy in somewhat large groups though. And there is almost always a somewhat large group, as you need enough dps to smash the crystal for ddocks (unless you open, which still gets enough people to go in). You literally wait at spawn, and watch out for drag. You also pay attention to the minimap and the chat for clues as to where the heroic observer is. If you really want to play it safe, wait a second after everyone starts teleporting, as you won’t die in any drag from the rush. Then, in the boss room, you stand to the top left of the first bird cage. An easy way to tell where you’re supposed to stand is by looking where everyone else is standing. All you need to do is just fire at boss, and you’re done.

Okay, this makes a little more sense. Sorry, I misinterpreted this.

Nest is an epic dungeon.