Debuff Ideas (With Debuff Icons)

Just some debuff ideas I had mainly inspired from an MMORPG I used to play. If you have any feedback on the effects or the icons I made for them, let me know.

Constricted constricted%20icon
Decreases the Range of the Player’s Weapon (Divide the Weapon’s Range by 1.25)

Feeble feeble%20icon
Drain’s Player’s MP by 10/s and Disables WIS Regen

Misfortune misfortune%20icon
Increases MP Cost of Player’s Abilities by +50

Sapped sapped%20icon
Player’s HP and MP are reduced by 10%

Shackled shackled%20icon

• Effect on Player: Increases Cooldown of Player’s Abilities by 2s
  • Effect on Enemy: Halves the duration of a Debuff from an Enemy (Ex: Slime God originally slows for 6s; if they are Shackled it will be 3s)

Looks great! The only feedback that I have to give is that the enemy version of Shackled might cause issues with players; I know many players out there count on knowing when, say, Confuse will leave them, and if it leaves prematurely, this could easily cause a bit of grief.

Other than that, I would love to see these in-game!

Shackled + Red-fat-bee-from-the-Nest = 0.4s confuses.

I really like this one. Considering pretty much every other stat has a nullifying effect of some sort, and vit has two, it’s only logical wis should have two as well.
Was going to suggest more stat-disabling debuffs, but then I realized that all of them already exist. Sick (HP/vit), Quiet (MP/wis), Weak (att), Armor Broken (def), Slowed (spd), Dazed (dex), and Bleeding (vit).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.